4 month check up

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So my little guy is 4 months old now! We had our check up today.

He new weighs: 14 lbs and 13 oz.
I was a bit disappointed as I wanted him to hit 15 and have doubled his birth weight.

He is 25 inches long, and his head is now 16 inches.

the doc said he looked great and said well done!

He also had his injections and did not have near the reaction he did at 2 months, he seemed pretty good all day long.

Aw sounds like he is doing great!! Erica was 14lbs @ 4 1/2 mos and the doc said that was fine. I doubt when we go next week for her 6mo check that she will have doubled her birth weight. Glad he didn't have a reaction to the shots, it seemed like the 2 month shots were the worst for us as well. =)

Sounds like you're doing splendidly!

Congrats Mama!
:hug:

Bella has her appointment tomorrow! I can't believe how fast it's gone. I'm glad they didn't have as bad of a reaction. She had pretty much no reaction to her 2 month shots, hopefully it will be the same or better. This time I'm going to give her Tylenol before hand. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

Glad he is doing so well :happydance: Welldone to you and little man

Bella has her appointment tomorrow! I can't believe how fast it's gone. I'm glad they didn't have as bad of a reaction. She had pretty much no reaction to her 2 month shots, hopefully it will be the same or better. This time I'm going to give her Tylenol before hand. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

good luck! I gave Bren the tylenol just after we got home.

I was a bit disappointed as I wanted him to hit 15 and have doubled his birth weight.

He also had his injections and did not have near the reaction he did at 2 months, he seemed pretty good all day long.

Aww, Valerie is almost identical in weight, height, and her head size! Crazy! She was 14 lbs, 25 in. long, and her head was 16 inches at 4 months. Isn't is crazy how fast this time is flying by? Pretty soon here we are going to have to start baby proofing the house and then my life as a stay at home mom will no longer be relaxing! Haha! Glad to hear your LO had a good appointment!

sounds like hes doing great sam go little bren xx

Aww, Valerie is almost identical in weight, height, and her head size! Crazy! She was 14 lbs, 25 in. long, and her head was 16 inches at 4 months. Isn't is crazy how fast this time is flying by? Pretty soon here we are going to have to start baby proofing the house and then my life as a stay at home mom will no longer be relaxing! Haha! Glad to hear your LO had a good appointment!

Tell me about it. I can't believe it sometimes when I look at him. He is just sooo awake and alive now, that litte person who is in there is coming out more and more each day, and I just love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->