4 month old waking hourly :(

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Hi all, just a little moan from an exhausted mum really! LO has been waking to feed about every 2 hours for about 3 weeks now, and the last 2 nights every 1-2 hours, I am so shattered :(

I know it is probably the 4 month sleep regression/growth spurt but I can see no end! How long did it last for you? Any tips to get through it?

I feel for you. My LO was the worlds worst sleeper until two weeks ago. He had been up every hour or every 90 minutes for the first four months of his life. We ended up putting him in his own room and he has been waking only twice a night, three times at most (in about 12 hours).

Hugs! I am trying to work on this now too. My LO is 5 months though! I am not sure but its been a couple weeks. Growth spurt? Hungry? Seems like thats not it. I tried nursing from the same side all night to ensure hindmilk but that didn't help. Lactation consultant said its normal but I am getting crabby and tired!

Thanks ladies, yes we may have to reluctantly try her room if it doesn't improve soon!

I have noticed she is not feeding very well in the day, she used to drain both sides but now she gets distracted before finishing most of the time, maybe I need to try feeding in a dark roon in the day (but not always practical!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->