4 pos 1 negative hpt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by shortling24, Jan 23, 2011.

1. shortling24

shortling24 New Member

I took three tests Wednesday Answer and FRER brand, they all have a very light postive. I took a FRER Thursday it is faint but a positive, even my six year old can see it. I took a digital this morning at it says not pregnant. So what should I do or think I am so confused, I told my husband I am pregnant, but now I not sure and can't get into the doctors for two weeks.

2. jojo1972

jojo1972 Mum of 4

Wait a couple of more days and test again, digitals aren't as sensitive hun xxxx

3. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

Test again in a few days

4. louisewhittle

louisewhittle Member

how many dpo are you ? id say if its showing up on frer then congrats and the digi arent as sensitive.xxxx

5. shortling24

shortling24 New Member

Thank you guys. I would be 13DPO O'd late, but my period was due no later then the 21st. My aunt who a nurse said to take the same brand to make sure it was getting darker and do the digi in about a week. Just worry with the digital saying I am not.

6. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

The digi is higher miu which means you need more of the pregnancy hormone to get a :bfp: - if your lines are still faint on FRER it could be your levels just arent high enough yet, but try again in a few days :dust: x