4 pos 1 negative hpt

shortling24

Reaction score
I took three tests Wednesday Answer and FRER brand, they all have a very light postive. I took a FRER Thursday it is faint but a positive, even my six year old can see it. I took a digital this morning at it says not pregnant. So what should I do or think I am so confused, I told my husband I am pregnant, but now I not sure and can't get into the doctors for two weeks.

Wait a couple of more days and test again, digitals aren't as sensitive hun xxxx

how many dpo are you ? id say if its showing up on frer then congrats and the digi arent as sensitive.xxxx

Thank you guys. I would be 13DPO O'd late, but my period was due no later then the 21st. My aunt who a nurse said to take the same brand to make sure it was getting darker and do the digi in about a week. Just worry with the digital saying I am not.

The digi is higher miu which means you need more of the pregnancy hormone to get a :bfp: - if your lines are still faint on FRER it could be your levels just arent high enough yet, but try again in a few days :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->