4 weeks 3 days, feel like i don't have many symptoms, when did yours really start?

Babybaba

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

congrats to all the mommas to be!!! <3

im 4 weeks 3 days pregnant...and feel like i don't have many symptoms...

i have a general feeling of queasiness, (like feeling fuzzy around the edges or like I'm hungover..lol) but nothing too much i can't handle...
my boobs are only sore when i poke and prod them...but then again i never get sore breasts even with my period..
and i've got really bad insomnia..keep waking up at like 4am and can't get back to sleep...

when did you get sore breasts? and morning sickness full throttle...

I'm praying for morning sickness bad...lol!! to calm my nerves really due to previous losses...

any insight you can give me would be very much appreciated...

or how did you feel at around 4.5 weeks preggers?

thankyouu

xxx

Hi Everyone!!

congrats to all the mommas to be!!! <3

im 4 weeks 3 days pregnant...and feel like i don't have many symptoms...

i have a general feeling of queasiness, (like feeling fuzzy around the edges or like I'm hungover..lol) but nothing too much i can't handle...
my boobs are only sore when i poke and prod them...but then again i never get sore breasts even with my period..
and i've got really bad insomnia..keep waking up at like 4am and can't get back to sleep...

when did you get sore breasts? and morning sickness full throttle...

I'm praying for morning sickness bad...lol!! to calm my nerves really due to previous losses...

any insight you can give me would be very much appreciated...

or how did you feel at around 4.5 weeks preggers?

thankyouu

xxx

Feeling very tired from day 1, then at 6-7 weeks nauseousness hit hard and it reached its high around 10 weeks. Now 13+ weeks and only left with tired feelings & waking at 4 am as well. Annoying as my toddler wakes at 6, leaving me feeling exhausted.

You'll probably get tired of hearing this, but be careful what you wish for!!

I know the feeling... I was the same way when I first found out I was pregnant with my first baby. But then the "morning sickness" (24x7) kicked in, HARD, right at 6 weeks. Totally ruined the entire pregnancy experience for me.

I'm a bit cynical, so please forgive me for coming off harsh, but I hate pregnancy. It's amazing I decided to have any more children at all after my first, because the experience was so miserable. If I could describe pregnancy in one word, it would be "uncomfortable." I'm nearly 9 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy and it's not gotten any better--the nausea started off right at 6 weeks (again) and I'm feeling awful. I absolutely loathe first trimester.

I would much rather worry my entire pregnancy and be absolutely symptom free than to feel the way I do now. The only part of pregnancy I really "enjoy" are the last few weeks. Only another 30 miserable weeks to go until I get there... :(

I'm a week ahead of you, and I've gotten sick a total of 4 times since finding out...2 of which were likely caffeine withdrawal headaches that caused them, but past 2 days I've been waking up at 530 (alarm for 6...) and getting sick as soon as I get up. I'm going to keep saltines by my bed, and pretty much live off of carbs...sweets make my stomach turn. My nipples hurt when prodded, and a ton of yellow cm.

I still feel like something is wrong, because I have TOO MANY symptoms too fast.

You can never win the worry ;)

From the start, I had cramping and sore boobs - but no different from usual PMS except that the cramping went on for weeks. At 6.5 weeks morning sickness kicked in, all day nausea.

I'm now 5 weeks and tonight the nausea and heightened sense of smell is really bothering me. All week I felt fine! Aside from exhausted and waves of queasiness now and then nothing I couldn't handle. Boobs not sore but huge! Don't wish for ms Hun I had it in my last 2 pregnancies so bad I had to be medicated. This time I'd rather worry and bypass the sickness. I feel it creeping in tonight though :(

I'm 4 weeks 1 day and besides feeling a little queasy a few different times, I've literally had no symptoms! No cramps at all. My boobs really aren't sore at all either. I have a feeling the MS is coming though. I have two sisters that had HG really bad, one of them had to be hospitalized. I'm definitely hoping for the best though.

I'm the same,I'm tired but waking at 4/5am every morning, slightly queasy sometimes and some cramping but otherwise I'm just waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan!:haha:

Last pregnancy I was very very sick from 6 weeks onwards and hated the whole experience, and I hate this stage of waiting to get ill. :(

It hit all 3 times at 6 weeks before that I just felt exhausted. Which is how it was going with my losses too. Oh but did have some cramps before 6 weeks as well :)

I felt very tired, weak, and "PMSy" from 4w - 4w4d. At 4w4d- 4w5d, I knew something was up and it was time to test because i was getting nauseous. I already knew I was pregnant at that point but tested anyway.

My first hint was how unusually tired I was.

I usually don't start feeling pregnant until late first tri and early 2nd. ALL of my big food aversions start falling into place around week 12. I'm one of the "lucky" ones who will feel nauseous, but not barf, unless it's really something awful. Puked for the first time this pregnancy after catching a stomach bug from my LO and even then... It was only one time when I WISH it could have been more to bring relief! Early on, though, it's sore boobs and cramps all the way.

I'm sorry for your previous losses, I can relate! I had two losses this year, and I'm 5 weeks now with this third pregnancy. I'm excited because this time around my chest is REALLY sore and I never had that before. Starting right at 7 weeks both times I felt nauseated all day long, like really hungover, staring into space, etc. LOL I have the insomnia like you do too! I wake up about 3:30 or 4 and have a hard time going back to sleep, that happened last time too. I wonder if it's hormonal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->