4 weeks and want the sickness to kick in

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
hi ladies il only be 4 weeks tomorrow so very early days for me but after a few mc's im so scared it will happen again :(
i have 2 wonderful kids so i no i can carry a pregnancy but im actually hoping for the sickness to start as this was my only clear sign that things were 'ok' with those pregnancies. when i lost my other pregnancies around 7-8 weeks i had had no sickness, nausea etc so my hormones were obviously not progressing.

it might sound like an odd thing but it will be my peace of mind xx

I started at 5+4 and didn't let up until this week. 4 weeks is still super early. Sorry for your losses, hope you have some peace of mind soon.

Hi 1wantbaby3. I am sorry for your loss. I am 7+4 and haven't had any nauseousness thus far. I haven't really had any symptoms and it feels so weird that I am growing a baby. I had a u/s on 7+1 and heartbeat is great and everything seems to be moving along as planned. I also told my OB that I haven't had any symptoms. She said if I haven't had any by now then I probably wont get any.

So maybe you are one of the lucky ones and won't get any symptoms, or just nauseousness for this pregnancy?

Mine didn't kick in until the end of six weeks and then it was really bad. It's totally understandable that you're nervous, but most MS doesn't even start until later -- four weeks is just the beginning. Also, even if your other pregnancies were different, you could have a symptom-free healthy pregnancy. I've heard of plenty of women who had tons of symptoms for other pregnancies, then a symptom-free one, and yet had perfectly healthy babies. I know it's hard not to worry though. I hope you get peace of mind and can enjoy a beautiful pregnancy.

I totally understand u and understand why u want it to start ! It is one of the clearest signs for most women that their pregnancies are progressing .. meanwhile, relax and enjoy the morning sickness free phase and don't worry about anything .. hopefully this time it's a sticky bean!! Just relax and take care of urself because I'm sure when it does show up u won't be as grateful as u think u would be.. just remember how annoying it was eventhough reassuring but at some point I'm sure u wanted it to stop.. being nauseous isn't fun !!

thanks ladies, oh i had awful sickness up to 16 and 20 weeks with my girls, i hated it but always remembered thinking its a good sign!!! i will not enjoy throwing up every day haha but if i can just get a little symptom other than sore boobs it will calm me a little xx
i want this baby so bad

It's hard not to worry but no sickness doesn't mean something bad. Both my pregnancies MS didn't start until 7 weeks. With my daughter it lasted until 15 weeks and was all day every day, this pregnancy it stopped around 9/10 weeks. I was terrified as I've been feeling pretty normal since then and even on occasions forgetting I was pregnant!!! I had my 12 week scan today to find a very perfect and healthy wriggly baby and my scan actually puts me at 13 weeks tomorrow. It's hard but try to stay positive :)

Mine didn't start until 6 weeks and I wish it never did, like my first pregnancy. Having experienced both I would rather not have it. My DS was completely healthy and I didn't have one symptom the whole pregnancy, it was great. I know it would give you piece of mind but symptoms are not an indication of viability.

My sickness today has been great to me ! I didn't vomit once ! So many things are triggering me these days and I keep remembering this thread ever since the other day ! Lol! Especially today cuz sickness wasn't that bad my first thought was "what if something is wrong?!!" And I started stressing out lol so yes again I totally agree with u that it is yet a great sign for us to rely on when we are paranoid

My sickness started at 4 weeks with my last pregnancy but unfortunately it ended in a MC. This pregnancy it didnt start until 6 weeks and I found myself worrying about it and then I was seriously ill with HG. I would never wish for sickness again! :)

I'm desperate for a few more symptoms! I've had a couple of times of feeling nauseous but don't know if I'm willing it to be there and imagining it. My boobs are fuller and a little achy at times. I've never actually vomited when pregnant but only felt nauseous. I'm 5 weeks tomorrow by lmp, but got 3+ on a digi this morning so might be a day or so further on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->