4 Weeks But SPD Already Starting

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
I've got four kids and now pregnant with number five. I'm just pregnant and no more, yet my hips and back are clunking in and out already. I'm terrified. I was in a wheelchair with my fourth and never properly healed after.

My joints feel very off/pretty painful already too - this is my first but I have a pretty significant skeletal deformity that I'm working with (although you likely wouldn't know it to look at me unless you saw X-rays)... I've heard that it happens sooner and sooner with each additional pregnancy, so that could be why you're experiencing it so soon. <3

Yes it sure does. I just don't want to be in so much pain for that long :( swear I feel like taking super glue to my joints at times &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;
I hope you manage well yourself. Joint pain is no fun xxx

I noticed with this pregnancy that my joints really ache, from before 4 weeks even. If I sit at a funny angle it hurts so much to move anywhere afterwards. Never had it with my first.

I hope you feel better. Is there anything you can take for the pain to help manage it?

My joints aching was my first sign!! This will be my fourth baby!! I think your on to something with each pregnancy it comes sooner!! Is there anything that will help? I would love suggestions as well. Let's stay in touch so you can keep me posted!!

Yes Katt I will do. I was wheelchair bound last time from around 24 weeks I think. I had weekly acupuncture, codeine and paracetamol and sometimes tramadol shots when I literally couldn't move even to pee. Hot baths are a blessing, hot water bottles too. I'm planning to eat clean and hopefully lose weight this time, I'm about 180lbs as my youngest kids are 4, almost 3 and 18 months. I plan to walk on my treadmill every day for as long as I can, and to get physio involved ASAP. Drinking water helps too weirdly! Lots of water daily makes it easier to move. I'd also suggest using silk pyjamas and a silk fitted sheet on your bed to help with moving at night. A bed rail is good too plus a shower stool. I used a zimmer to get round the house in the final months.
Never ever push through the pain, it's not muscular and you will damage yourself. Even when I wasn't pregnant I still couldn't do certain things. I wish you all the best, keep me posted on how you're all getting on and I'll do my best to help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->