4 weeks... nervous... cramps...

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
I’m 4 weeks pregnant, we found out last Sunday. I’ve had several symptoms so far and have had these dual achy cramps for about 2 weeks now. I know it’s normal because i had them with my 3 kiddos. But... tonight they are a little more like period cramps, not quite as bad but more than what they’ve been.

I’m so scared of having a MC, we want this baby so much. i should start my period in 2 days if i wasn’t pregnant so I’m not sure if that’s the reason for the cramps or what.

Not really sure what I’m looking for just maybe some prayers or stories of similar experiences with period like cramps this early...

DId ur lines progress nicely hun? I’m not saying that’s a definite sign all is well but it’s a good step from not being a cp and normally af wouldn’t show the day of being due,it’s so scary at the beginning and all the way through isn’t it,I’ve been having intense stabbing pains a lot again this time and ur mind tends to go to a dark place,try to stay positive,I know it’s hard,I still check the toilet paper with butterflies every time I go lol I try to tell myself “what’s meant to be will be” but it doesn’t stop it being scary,I hope ur pain eases soon so u can enjoy ur days abit more xx

Cramping is pretty normal at early stages of pregnancy; a long as there isn't any clot bleeding with it. Fx for you! Moving past the AF due date is always a stressful time. Thinking of you

I had 3 positives, 2 digital. I have symptoms and they’ve gotten more intense so to say but i guess the cramping picking up some and knowing my AF date is tomorrow it makes me nervous.
I’ll be able to breath a little more when i get In the second trimester.

I had 3 positives, 2 digital. I have symptoms and they’ve gotten more intense so to say but i guess the cramping picking up some and knowing my AF date is tomorrow it makes me nervous.
I’ll be able to breath a little more when i get In the second trimester.

:hugs: it's always so nerve wracking the first few weeks. ♡

Update:
This morning i started getting these really sharp pains behind my belly button. It’s been coming and going all day but seems to be worse the more active i am. When i get the sharp pains i get real dizzy and light headed too. Any ideas what’s going on???
I’m starting to get worried

I would get checked out to be on the safe side

I get them there and low on one side,I did some some searching on forums and found it’s quite common earlier on with the more pregnancies u have,mine can be there one day and not the next but if ur worried at all then always talk to ur dr xx

I called my OB, they wanted me to come in today but the only time they had available i can’t make it because of work. Since it’s so early i haven’t told work yet so i can’t really say hey i need to go. I’m going to wait a couple days i think and see how i feel. The pains haven’t been as bad today. So we will see...

Hopefully you will be able to see them soon.

Hang in there :hugs:

I was dizzy, lightheaded at the beginning of this pregnancy. Turns out my pressure had gone to 75/50. I have always had cramps the entire time. But little bub is okay.

I hope you manage to see your doctor soon and get some reassurance

Hi hon
I had cramps in the early stages. Felt like mild period pains and lower backache. Also around 7 weeks I had really sharp right side pains and I was so worried.
I was constantly checking the toilet paper everytime I went. I even had a bleed at 12 weeks and thought the worst but my baby is 5 weeks old now so all that worrying for nothing.

I've had 3 Misscariges in the past. My first I lost at almost 11 weeks and with that I just started bleeding really really heavy it gushed out (TMI) the cramps started after and got so bad followed by blood clots. I had to have a D&C operation because i was so far.
My 2 other Misscariges where very early one was at 6 weeks and the other was a chemical at 5 weeks. Still very upsetting.
With my chemical I had all pregnancy symptoms was very nauseas and heightened sence of smell then one day I just started spotting which turned into bleeding. I dont think I had cramps until the bleeding started but I cant remember as it was a while ago now.

With my chemical my test lines never progressed. I got a faint positive (was clearly visible but alot fainter then the control line.
I also hot a positive on CB digi then a few days later I re tested and the test line was alot fainter and the digi said not pregnant. Was so confusing.

I wud say if ure lines are dark and progressing then that's a good sign ure HCG levels are rising and not falling.

Cramping is normol in pregnancy. As long as ure not bleeding.
I really hope u have a sticky beany in there. Good luck

I’ve been getting really bad cramps too. It is from gas. Once I release it, I feel better.

I absolutely cannot eat oatmeal.

It is scary dealing with these cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"