4 weeks pregnant hcg at 41 !

nicolexrio

Reaction score
Is this an ok level they told me I'll miscarry :( I'm so scared but iv researched it and it seems to be in the normal range ?

What matters is if it doubles because you could have ovulated later than you think or implanted late. When is your next level being taken?

Are they testing again? If not, I'd request another blood draw.

Mine was 135 at 4 weeks and they said that was a bit low. But it almost tripled to 470 by 16dpo and they were more concerned with if it doubled or not rather than the initial number.

Plenty of people I've read on here or googled had low levels by 4 weeks pregnant. It's completely possible to misjudge ovulation or implantation.

mine was at 412 at 4 weeks. it was in the range. mine werent doubling for the past week.. but got an ultrasound at 5- 6 weeks and saw gest sac and yolk sac.. i wouldnt get you're blood done. all it did for me was make me worry,.. the doc said all it does is worry women if it is not the perfect number... and he said i wont be getting mine done anymore... lol good luck to you :) and you are fine... <3

Mine was 112 at 4+1 (so probably around 56 at 4 weeks I would guess), it jumped to 335 at 4+3, and was at 12,009 by 5+4. You just can't go by that first number. The nurse that called me sounded discouraging about my first number too. I've seen my baby with a healthy heartbeat twice now. As long as your number doubles, you should be just fine. :)

My dr only expects it to be about 49 at four weeks and again the main thing that matters is that it doubles. I'm waiting for my beta results tomorrow, I'm utterly terrified as I had a loss last month and my tests are going light dark and back again, but never particularly dark :( Good luck to you, I'm sure it will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->