4 weeks pregnant & so scared....

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've just found out I'm pregnant, I'm 10dpo today and I am having all sorts of cramps and wind lol can hardly sleep either... I'm so scared of a chemical or mc, I'm seriously doing my own nut in, I'm even dying to test again but don't want to get heart broken again, December 2011 was horrid I discovered was pregnant on 19th December, then I had a mc on New Year's Eve I was completely devastated it had taken me 2 years and I mc at 6 weeks... :-(

Now I'm pregnant again in December aswell, even due around the same time so it's made me so scared, paranoid and I don't want to get my hopes up to have them crushed again, please any advice welcome I need to stop feeling like this, I had 2 frer positive and had 1 BFP pregnant 1-2 weeks... And I'm literally dreading when I test again incase it says no or neg, don't know what I'm supposed to do for next 8 weeks :-( :-( xx

I don't know what to say to take the anxiety away, but I will offer prayers and hugs. Stay strong girl

:hugs: Being pg after Lttc and loss is hard. The best piece of advice I can give you is to take each as it comes. We were ttc for 19 months when we got our first bfp but we lost it atv6 weeks. It took us another 11 months to get our 2nd bfp but again we lost it at 6 weeks. It took me another 7 months and I got my 3rd bfp and I am now pg and I am now just starting the third trimester. I won't completely relax until I have this lil one in my arms but as my pregnancy has progressed it has got easier. I really hope this is your rainbow. Unfortunately there are no guarantees but just take each day as it comes and each day of my pregnancy I am humble and grateful for the life I carry. Good luck xx

Thankyou so much ladies, and congrats flou, can't believe have nervous and scared I am it's soooo unreal, I had a mc 2011 and tried super hard for last 3 years with not getting anywhere and now I am over the moon I'm pregnant again I'm just very anxious and pray to god that everything will he fine, it really is spooky I am pregnant this month, as I seen a fortune teller who has told me a lot of things about my past, present and future she also mentioned I will have baby news this Xmas I was gob smacked when I discovered I was pregnant, how she was so right it's very spooky, like you say best thing to do is try my best to relax and take each day as it comes, thanks again ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->