4 weeks pregnant, waiting for my ultrasound

Ceejune

Reaction score
Alright so I'm a first time mommy and I'm about 4 weeks 1 day pregnant. I'm freaking out until I can get my first ultrasound (at 7 weeks on October 16) I have no symptoms right now except for frequent urination, larger breasts and I'm always exhausted. Is that normal? I'm just worried that we won't be able to hear the heartbeat or see him/her at the first ultrasound and that's not for another three weeks! How can I just relax until then?

It's completely normal. Until 6 weeks with all of my pregnancies I was just exhausted ..nausea hit at 6 weeks.

Very normal. I typically get symptoms starting early week 4 or late week 3, but this pregnancy I'm like you. A little tired, mild headaches, have to potty all the time, but generally feeling great. I would be worried, but I had my betas checked and it came back excellent. Try not to stress. You will be missing these days in a week or two when the pregnancy symptoms hit you full force.

Very normal. I typically get symptoms starting early week 4 or late week 3, but this pregnancy I'm like you. A little tired, mild headaches, have to potty all the time, but generally feeling great. I would be worried, but I had my betas checked and it came back excellent. Try not to stress. You will be missing these days in a week or two when the pregnancy symptoms hit you full force.

Oh yes!! I second this. Enjoy it now while you can :) by week 6, I'm usually on my knees begging for mercy lol. This is my fourth pregnancy (3rd baby) and its very normal to feel exhausted right now ... Rest hopefully ms will spare us all xx

Thanks ladies!! I also feel like I'm always eating. I can eat a full meal and be hungry like 20 minutes later. Assuming this is normal as well!

It can be. Some women can't eat because of their ms and others go through increased appetites. Just depends :)

It can be. Some women can't eat because of their ms and others go through increased appetites. Just depends :)

And some of us both :haha: I'm sooooooo hungry but nothing sounds good and if I force myself to eat I get sick but if I don't eat I get sick.. I can't win :sad2::sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->