4 weeks pregnant, weird symptoms

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant a week ago. Now I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I get hot flashes and sweat like crazy in my sleep. I don't have a lot of cm but my boobs are swollen and sore. Sometimes when I'm eating after a few bites I feel nauseous, but not everyday. I kinda wish I would get really bad ms lol I've had a lot of mcs, but I'm hopeful for this pregnancy. I tested pregnant 1-2 on tuesday and the pregnant 2-3 on Thursday. I'm too scared to test again!

Hi there! I had loads of wild symptoms really early on with this pregnancy. Vivid dreams, mood swings, sore boobs, and getting short of breath more easily. I'm 5 weeks now and starting to feel really tired!

I got hot flashes with my first child and with this pregnancy, especially at night! I've not really had sore boobs and didn't start feeling nauseous and tired until about 6 weeks. Still struggling with that now!

I have to pee all the time..today I noticed some cramping as well. First time being pregnant so I guess this normal

Congrats!!!!!! I had crazy hot flashes at night weeks 4-6. I had to take my temperature multiple times a night to make sure I wasn't running a fever because usually that's the only time night sweats happen. It was craaaazzzyyyy. But I get it. TBH I never got full on Ms with this pregnancy, so all I had to keep me going was the fatigue. I hope you get some (preferably pleasant) reassurance soon

I had the sweats at night. Also felt nauseous but not all the time. Some food i still love to eat make me feel sick after eating them which sucks.
Being tired is a sign. I am only just getting better now at 10 weeks before i had to nap in the day just to make it past 9.30pm.
I have my 1st scan in a few weeks, nervous about it.
Hope this is your sticky bean. X

Thanks girls. The morning sickness fairy visited me this weekend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"