4 weeks since my loss, when will AF come?

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I lost my little one 4 weeks yesterday and have no sign of AF, is this normal? OH and I have been back trying again could it happen that quick?

Any advice seriously appreciated!!!!

xxx

hello honey..
I lost my bubs 5 weeks ago and still no AF! It varies in woman and can take up to 8 weeks for her to make an appearance. My OH and I have been trying too. Tested today and BFN :cry:
You may well have conceived as after miscarriage your very fertile.. Good luck! xx

So sorry for your loss love. AF: It's different for everyone, with every MC my AF comes back less than 30 days later (bl**dy witch!) but I actually know someone who waited nearly 6 months for AF to come back. I would say that is more abnormal (6 mo) and for most I think it is between 1 and 3 months. But I agree if you have been trying, it's possible you could be preggers again.
Good luck! and keep us posted!

xoxo
Pea

I agree with the ladies - just wait awhile and AF should show.

Sorry about your loss....

Who knows, a BFP could be just around the corner.

I'm very sorry about your loss. You are still in the normal range for waiting for your first AF. It took me 8 weeks to get my first AF after my first loss and 7 weeks to get it after my second loss. If you wait longer than 8 weeks, you can talk to your doctor about getting a medication that can jump start AF. I know it is a very frustrating and difficult time. You don't feel in control of your body at all. Just be gentle with yourself. You can also get pregnant during this time if you aren't using protection. It will be hard to tell if you are pregnant or not if you don't know if your hcg levels went down after your mc. If you do a pregnancy test and get a positive, it could be a new pregnancy, but it could also be the lingering hcg from your previous pregnancy. The only way to tell if it is a new pregnancy is by having your blood levels checked. I wish you the best of luck.

I know what you mean I lost mine about the same day at 3 months and I wanna try so bad but I should wait atleast one cycle.Your not alone wish you and me luck for a sticky next time.I wish my OH would try with me but he isn't =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->