4 years of infertility, 19 month old twins from ivf icsi and now a shocker bfp!?!?

lanet

pregnant after lttc
Reaction score
My husband was diagnosed with 97% antisperm antibodies and we were told that even with iui our chance of conceiving was 1%. Our only option was ivf with icsi. We were so blessed and got twins on the first try. Now they are 19 months old. Recently I decided to take a test, knowing it would be negative as many thousands of others have been. I'm irregular and was late which isn't unusual for me and I thought a test would just put it out of my mind. I wasn't planning on or wishing for another baby right now. My test was sooo dark that the control line barely had any ink! My digitital came back 3+!! I'm shocked and overwhelmed by this miracle blessing!

Congrats! I have 18 month old twins and im just starting to think about trying again. Its been such a whirlwind with them. I would love another baby though! Congrats on your little miracle!

That's amazing, congratulations!

Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations, do you have any idea how far along you'll be? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->