40+5 and feeling like its never going to happen. Anyone else OD?

I've been doing everything too and nothing is working! I will be asking for a sweep tomorrow...

Ohh good luck, hope it works for you!

Well, baby #2 isn't due for another 8 weeks or so, but my first guy was 6 days overdue. Never had any signs of labour other than losing a bit of mucus and teensy tiny bit of bright red spotting (about a week before he came). Nothing to indicate he would be coming until my labour actually started! So I think it's quite normal to go from zero to 100, if you know what I mean! Don't be discouraged, it could start any minute!

Oh, and my doctor was never able to do a proper sweep either, so that didn't work for me either!

That's positive then! MW is coming back to try again tomorrow morning, I'll be 41+1 tomorrow so really hoping for something to start soon!

I've been doing everything too and nothing is working! I will be asking for a sweep tomorrow...

Ohh good luck, hope it works for you!

Well, baby #2 isn't due for another 8 weeks or so, but my first guy was 6 days overdue. Never had any signs of labour other than losing a bit of mucus and teensy tiny bit of bright red spotting (about a week before he came). Nothing to indicate he would be coming until my labour actually started! So I think it's quite normal to go from zero to 100, if you know what I mean! Don't be discouraged, it could start any minute!

Oh, and my doctor was never able to do a proper sweep either, so that didn't work for me either!

That's positive then! MW is coming back to try again tomorrow morning, I'll be 41+1 tomorrow so really hoping for something to start soon!

Thank you! Good luck to you too!:thumbup:

I am over it now. Will just surrender to my induction on friday and relax till then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->