41 and this is deffo my last

How you finding your pregnancy ciarhwyfar?

How you finding your pregnancy ciarhwyfar?

Lately, a little stressful, unfortunately. We have had some unexplained bleeding this week. The placenta looks good and the baby seems to be fine. I'm on pelvic rest (no nookie) and probably won't be able to get any exercise for the second half now.

My OH tries to be over protective when I am expecting and now I have to let him have his way most of the time. :rofl:

I hope that yours is going better.

Ohhhhh i know its a worry but i had an explaination why i was bleeding in my last pregnancy, everytime we dtd id bleed bright red and found i had a low lying placenta, so dont blame you for being stressed if they cant find the cause.

Seems a lot do bleed for no reason tho :shrug: bless your OH for looking after you tho and make sure you do rest missy :haha:

My pregnancy going ok atm, but so glad to get out of 1st Tri i was a nervous wreck lol slowly trying to relax now x

I am struggling enough being 34 (35 tomorrow!) and pregnant with 2 older children (15 & 10) I really feel for you lady x

Aww MrsG-L i feel you, i really struggled from 30wks with my youngest which is 13mths... i found i couldnt breath properly expecially at night and i suffered with SPD so couldnt walk without pain... arghhh the joys :haha:

mumoffive good point wonder if she's had :baby::happydance:

Aww MrsG-L i feel you, i really struggled from 30wks with my youngest which is 13mths... i found i couldnt breath properly expecially at night and i suffered with SPD so couldnt walk without pain... arghhh the joys :haha:

mumoffive good point wonder if she's had :baby::happydance:

Thank poppy666, I only have 6 weeks and 1 day left :happydance: start my Mat leave on wednesday so I will have plenty of time to rest and hopefully this will help my SPD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->