42.3 and trying for #4

Hey 2plus any news hun?

I had my birthday yesterday hun and October is a cool month for a birth date - hope everything is good with u and little one xxx

Hello all! We had a baby boy on October 10th, 2015 at 21:19. His name is L U C A F I N N. It was a long, traumatic birth, but all worked out in the end. At 41 weeks my waters broke at 5:00. I had regular contractions and went to hospital at 10:00. I was ready to push at 17:00 (no pain meds), but ended up pushing for over 3 hrs. He was a big baby for me at 8lbs, 1oz. I am a petite person. He ended up presenting with shoulder dystocia. With all of these factors I ended up with severe Post Partem Hemorrhaging. I went into shock twice due to blood loss. With uterine compression, meds, and a blood transfusion, I had a good outcome. My husband is an anesthesiologist, so I only understand everything because he knew what was going on. This is not an uncommon obstetric emergency, but at the same time, it was not easy to deal with. My anemia is getting better each day and baby is doing fantastic at the breast. His older siblings are in love with him and no jealously at all.

I continue to look for updates from everyone. The support in this forum was a huge help to me and I hope you all get your rainbow babies!

Congratulations sweetheart xxx so lovely to hear from you and that little Luca arrived safely well done mummy!!! Sounds like his birth was a traumatic event so lots of tlc for you hun xx at least you know what happened and can come to terms with it over time. You must be so relieved he is here safely xxx congratulations and enjoy ur little fella xxxx

Hello all! We had a baby boy on October 10th, 2015 at 21:19. His name is L U C A F I N N. It was a long, traumatic birth, but all worked out in the end. At 41 weeks my waters broke at 5:00. I had regular contractions and went to hospital at 10:00. I was ready to push at 17:00 (no pain meds), but ended up pushing for over 3 hrs. He was a big baby for me at 8lbs, 1oz. I am a petite person. He ended up presenting with shoulder dystocia. With all of these factors I ended up with severe Post Partem Hemorrhaging. I went into shock twice due to blood loss. With uterine compression, meds, and a blood transfusion, I had a good outcome. My husband is an anesthesiologist, so I only understand everything because he knew what was going on. This is not an uncommon obstetric emergency, but at the same time, it was not easy to deal with. My anemia is getting better each day and baby is doing fantastic at the breast. His older siblings are in love with him and no jealously at all.

I continue to look for updates from everyone. The support in this forum was a huge help to me and I hope you all get your rainbow babies!

Congratulations!!! Lovely to hear your news but so sorry for your horrible birth experience. As you know, I have been there, it really does knock it out if you, so hope you are getting some rest and eating well. Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->