42.3 and trying for #4

Big Congratulations Sunshine!!!!! You said you were going to start up the CoQ10 again, right? Did you do anything different this month? So excited for you and hope you get that early scan for piece of mind.

Congratulations sunshine! Hope this is your sticky rainbow.

How are you 2plus? When is your due date?

Thanks 2plus yes I took some coq10 this time - I took 300mg a day but only for about 30 days before I got bfp so I don't think it will have affected egg quality that much. I also went back on b6 as my cycle was very short after ectopic and it lengthened LP straight away! The pg test lines are progressing very well - I'm checking them every 48 hours to make sure it's not an ectopic and they are getting progressively darker. Just have to get a scan now to see if there's a little bean there - not holding out much hope as not much point really as all the odds against it! Will be 5 weeks Sunday and will ring next week for a scan for 6+ weeks. Hopefully they will be able to see something by then? ...... How you feeling anyway hun? I'm so delighted you're well on the way to ur little baby xxx you must be 30 weeks by now? Are ur other 2 excited?

Thanks for the kind wishes Charlie xx very early days and I'm not dwelling on being pg as don't want to get hopes up. How are you doing? How are you feeling about the loss of little Zoe? Are you ok? Hope ur ok hun xxx

How is everyone else doing? Maxi any update? Clair did you do the ET? Hope ur all well xx

Hey ladies I have to share my fab news!! Went for an early scan today at 7+2 and the consultant said "no ectopic pregnancy, intrauterine pregnancy in the right place and there's a heartbeat". I was so shocked and was so convinced it was another miscarriage that I had to ask bout three times was he sure? Bless him he showed me the screen and the heartbeat and played the heartbeat and gave me a picture. I was just gobsmacked after all these months to actually get a strong heartbeat!!! Baby measures 11mm which I think is about 7+4 weeks and consultant said my chance of miscarriage after everything he saw on scan is 1%. Wow just so happy. I know I'm not safe yet but I feel like I've crossed a massive hurdle!!! : )
How are all you ladies doing? Hope everyone is well??

Yay! I can't even imagine how relieved you must feel. When will you tell your kids? What symptoms are you having? Will you find out the sex? I am over the moon for you Sunshine!!!

Thanks for asking Sunshine and Charlie. I'm 31 weeks and actually measuring big at 33 weeks. I'm a petite person and my others were so tiny that I would love to have an average size baby. I'm having an easy pregnancy with no issues other than the usual (trouble sleeping, backache, heartburn). This summer has been so busy and the kids are keeping me active though. The kids are very excited to meet their new sibling!

How is everyone else? Invivo? Clairecath? Charlie? Hope all is well for everyone!

Hey 2plus 😀🙌😀 I have to say I was gobsmacked and still am I still can't believe it. I'm just praying to get a hb and good results at the 12 week scan with the screening!! I won't tell the kiddies until we get a healthy result at the 12 week screening. My boobs are massive and exhausted by 10pm but that's my only symptoms - I was convinced it was another missed miscarriage because my boobs stopped being so sore at 6 weeks and I had spotting two weekends in a row but it was old blood and has stopped now. I'm so happy to get to this point but not planning on anything until I have 12 week scan - I know it's possible to get a good hb and then still not make it to 12 weeks so we will see ....

I can't believe you're 31 weeks that has just flown by (although I'm sure each week has dragged for you) - did you find out the sex in the end? I bet you're super excited hun xxx and lovely your kiddies are so excited and great they are a little older and will be able to help out a bit xxx have you got any names planned yet hun?

How is everyone else? Hope you're all ok?

That's wonderful news Sunshine. Hoping bubs continues to grow and is healthy :) everything crossed for you.

Lovely to hear from you firstplus. Cannot believe you are 31 weeks now!! Not long to go now :)

I am good thanks. Our 1st month ttc this month after CP. Ended with AF 2 days ago....on wards with next month now!

How are you Clairecath? Hope you are well x

Wonderful news, congratulations.

I TTC for a few months then found out my estrogen was at critically high levels so I was put on the BCP for 3 months, on my 3rd packet and pretty sure its not sorted out. Also found out I have pretty large fibroids so im guessing my chances of conceiving #4 are pretty slim to none.

I remember crying at about 6 weeks to my husband Sunshine because my boobs suddenly felt normal. I was convinced it was a miscarriage, but so happy when we saw the heartbeat. You are well on your way to a take home baby!

Good luck Charlie!!! So happy you can start trying again. I hope this is okay, but I was pretty sure that your due date had passed recently (sorry can't remember) and just wanted to say I was thinking about you.

Goddess, good to hear from you. Can you have the fibroids removed?

Oh, and no, we don't know the sex. So far we have Luca for a boy and Chelsea for a girl. Nothing set in stone though.

Im waiting to see what can be done with them, they can be removed but not sure how.

Lovely names 2plus. Do you have a feeling what you are having?

Thanks for thinking of me. Zoe's due date was actually last May though. 24th May ��

Hey ladies hope ur all well xxx

Just to let you know I miscarried yesterday. After my first fab scan I had some discharge and cramping Tuesday evening and a second scan showed baby stopped growing at 8+2. I miscarried last night / this morning.

Hope ur all well xx

I'm heartbroken for you Sunshine. Can't even imagine what you're going through after getting your hopes up. I was so sure this was your rainbow baby:-( have you seen your doctor yet? Any idea for a reason after seeing the heartbeat? I'm hoping for peace for you during this difficult time. You're in my thoughts.

I am so so sorry sunshine I really hoped that this was it for you. I had my first mc after seeing hb, very difficult. One reason i don't like early scans.

Lots of hugs xxxx

Thanks so much for ur kind words 2plus and Charlie xxx I haven't seen the doctor I know very likely it was chromosomes - the baby died at 8+2 but my hormones were all good. I know I can carry a baby as have done so three times. Part of me feels happy that this is the farthest that I have gotten in my two years of trying and therefore I have hope that I am getting closer to a healthy baby but part of me is horrified by the intense miscarriage I went through last Weds / Thursday and terrified that it is just going to keep happening. I am also wondering am I just too old to get that one healthy egg? What do you think ladies? Am I just too old - I will be 44 in October .....

Hope ur both doing well? 2plus I'm so so happy for u hun - very exciting that u have not long to go now xx are u excited (don't worry about upsetting me I would love to hear how ur doing) x

Charlie how are things with u? Are u ttc at the moment? How are u getting on hun?

Hi ladies. Not sure who checks here anymore or not. I see Sunshine started up a successful thread in the forum. Great amount of support. Very sorry Sunshine to hear about the ultrasound and going through your miscarriage. Yes, I don't update often. TTC is stressful and I try to be mindful. I'm 38 weeks though and hoping baby comes soon. Still working and have developed bad carpel tunnel. Never experienced this before, but the pain and numbness in my hands is horrible. Everything is going well with baby. My midwives are pretty relaxed here and there are no plans to induce (very happy about this). Last Friday the midwife thought baby was about 6.5 lbs.

I hope everyone is doing well. Any updates?

That is fab 2plus! Thanks for the update I can't believe how far along u r hun wow!! Good luck for the birth xxx it's lovely to hear ur update hun thank u for ur sensitivity around those ttc but I personally luv to hear ur updates - it's so nice to hear good news in amongst the doom and gloom of mcs. Are u excited to meet LO? Sorry to hear u have bad carpal tunnel syndrome I hope it goes soon or straight away after u have had the baby xxx keep us updated Re the birth and baby hun xxx xxx good luck xxxxx

Hey 2plus how u doing hun? U must be due soon xxx can't wait to hear ur good news hun xxx thinking of u : )

Thanks for thinking of me Sunshine. Still pregnant! 40 weeks and 6 days. I have an appointment today, ultrasound, and non stess test. If all looks good (hopefully, since I've had zero complications), they'll let me continue. We've tried almost everything to get baby out and nothing has worked (I don't like the idea of castor oil though). I'm very opposed to medical induction. My husband has a very close friend whose wife died almost two years ago during an induction from a devastating amniotic fluid embolism. It's very rare, but associated with induction and almost always fatal. The US has a high rate of induction, but I'm lucky to be in a great practice that supports natural labor.

How are you doing Sunshine? I keep up with you in your other thread. Any improvement in the bleeding? Sorry it's gone on for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->