42.3 and trying for #4

I am still trying to catch up with everything on here as I am hardly ever on this site anymore!

Goddess, is your OH not keep on ttc again? Is he happy to stop at 3?

Clairecath, good luck in thickening out that lining. If it's all ok when will you transfer?

Any news Sunshine? How many bugs dpo are you now?
As for me, well I saw my Ob last week and he has given me th all clear to start ttc now. We are not planning on trying next month as due date would literally be the same as when Zoe died. Unless I have unmissable fertile signs like I had when I conceived my daughter (and not my 2 losses) I think we'll leave it to next month. No temping, no OPKs, nothing! Cannot be doing with all of that again!!

2plus how are you doing? How far gone are you now?

charlie15 my husband wanted to stop after1. He was super happy with having a son and that was it. I didn't want him to be an only child so he did agree to another. He really didn't want a 3rd and I pleaded with him for months before he finally agreed mostly to shut me up. Don't get me wrong he adores our 3rd. This time around he really doesn't want another but I managed to persuade him for 3 months in a row. Not sure I can anymore.

Sunshine where are you at now with testing? I gave up at 10 dpo because I ran out and didn't want to buy anymore. I hate seeing negatives. I could potentially start spotting today.

Wow Godess you must have some very good persuasive skills there! ;)

If I was younger I would love 4 but with decent ages gaps between them so good for you, hope it works this month. My OH would happily carry on going but I would now just like 1 more, so 2. I actually feel so much more relaxed now about it, as in, if it doesn't happen for us, then that's fine too.

Ok so of course I got my period tonight. I have to call in with CD 1 tomorrow and I think wait for my surge.

Wow Godess you must have some very good persuasive skills there! ;)

If I was younger I would love 4 but with decent ages gaps between them so good for you, hope it works this month. My OH would happily carry on going but I would now just like 1 more, so 2. I actually feel so much more relaxed now about it, as in, if it doesn't happen for us, then that's fine too.

Good for you as far as your attitude. You definitely deserve to get anything you want. I always knew that I'd want 2 but I think since I had twins I count that as one. I know I'll be ok too if this is it. I just can't let good sperm on ice go to waste ha ha.

So I saw my doctor and had some blood taken.

I am currently CD 26 so AF should be due.

Had bw done last week. HcG was negative, Follicle stimulating hormone was 2.8, prolactin 15, Progesterone was <1 and Estradiol (estrogen was 1150)
Not sure what is going on. I have an appointment with him on May 13 to interpret the results.

So I saw my doctor and had some blood taken.

I am currently CD 26 so AF should be due.

Had bw done last week. HcG was negative, Follicle stimulating hormone was 2.8, prolactin 15, Progesterone was <1 and Estradiol (estrogen was 1150)
Not sure what is going on. I have an appointment with him on May 13 to interpret the results.

What day of your cycle were they taken?

Hi ladies. I was on here for many months a while back, but for a few reasons, I needed to take a break from ttc, which also meant I needed to break away from the forums...I am trying to play catch up on old ones and join a few new ones. Scrolling back a few pages, I see a couple of familiar ladies. So much has happened since I stopped being a regular...I won't comment to all from past posts, but I will try to comment on recent ones. I do want to say to charlie...my heart breaks for you and I can not imagine what you went and are going through...I am happy to see that you have come this far and are looking at ttc again. Hugs to you :hugs:

Do you mind if I join here? I did see that its been a couple of weeks since any one posted. A little about me...I am 38 (will be 39 June 30) which is exactly one year since our d&c following our news that our 4th baby had no hb at our first u/s. And as you can see from my profile we have 3 children and would love to add one more to our family. Many say we are selfish, etc...but in my heart, I would love one more. We do have quite an age difference but...I can't stop thinking about having one last baby...but at the same time, I am terrified for so many reasons.

Hi ladies. I was on here for many months a while back, but for a few reasons, I needed to take a break from ttc, which also meant I needed to break away from the forums...I am trying to play catch up on old ones and join a few new ones. Scrolling back a few pages, I see a couple of familiar ladies. So much has happened since I stopped being a regular...I won't comment to all from past posts, but I will try to comment on recent ones. I do want to say to charlie...my heart breaks for you and I can not imagine what you went and are going through...I am happy to see that you have come this far and are looking at ttc again. Hugs to you :hugs:

Do you mind if I join here? I did see that its been a couple of weeks since any one posted. A little about me...I am 38 (will be 39 June 30) which is exactly one year since our d&c following our news that our 4th baby had no hb at our first u/s. And as you can see from my profile we have 3 children and would love to add one more to our family. Many say we are selfish, etc...but in my heart, I would love one more. We do have quite an age difference but...I can't stop thinking about having one last baby...but at the same time, I am terrified for so many reasons.
Hi MommytoLBG, welcome. This thread is a little quieter than in the past but I just wanted to say Hi and good luck in your TTC journey. Don't worry about what people say, I certainly don't!:flower:
AFM, I am in the process of TRYING to get my lining thickened for FET. I've been cancelled twice now. Lining did get up to 7.5 last time but not quiet good enough for my RE, then it went back to 5. I am soooooooo frustrated to say the least. Trying to stay positive, and God knows many women go through worse than what I am going through so working on ending the pity party.
So, for now, I am off all meds except vaginal estrogen, waitng on AF to show and have a natural cycle, then try again. In the meantime he wants to do an SIS to check if there is scarring from my lap last August. I am very patient but time is NOT on my side(I'm 45 now) and that is my greatest concern.
If any of you have any tips or insight on thin lining issues, please share!
Hope everyone else is well, would love an update on you all if you see this! xo

Hi mommytoLGB and thank you &#55357;&#56842; you are not been selfish at all wanting another! I hope you get your rainbow very soon. This thread has gone very quiet recently, I am not on BnB as often any more but do check in every now and again to see what is happening. But all the ladies here are a wonderful supportive bunch.

Clarecath, how incredibly frustrating about your lining. I am sorry it is dragging on so much. I do have a friend who had problems with her lining but she has successfully had 2 IVF pregnancies, one a 2 yr old and is now pregnant. I will ask her what she recommendeds, she's a bit of a fertility guru!

how is everyone else? Is everyone still ttc still or any secret bfps out there? That would be nice.

We plan to start ttc again this month. I am on a multitude of things to try and improve egg quality!! Crazy really, no idea if any if it helps but hey. I am also having acupuncture. Just hope I have one good egg left and that we can catch it.

Hi ladies sorry havent been on here for a while - how are you all doing?

Charlie hope you're ok xxx fingers crossed for ttc hun praying u get that golden egg next time xxx

2plus how's the bump? Hope all good xxx

Maxxi how are u doing hun? Did u go for it again hun xxx hope ur ok xxx

Mommy welcome to the thread hun I was in touch with u before on some other threads good luck with ur ttc journey xxx

Claircath good to c u back hun xxx have everything xxd u get to do the Fet soon. Not sure if it helps but if it was me I would be trying evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf tea up to O, high dose folic acid to help with implantation, royal jelly (supposed to be good for lining), vitamin e - google them & u should get some info to decide if they will help. Good luck hun xxx

Afm - been crazy with house stuff - put our flat up for sale and spent 3 weeks painting the whole place white, doing garden, New blinds to get it into saleable condition nightmare with ft job and 3 kiddies!! The kiddies were lucky we didn't paint them too lol ..... in the middle of that got infectious gastroenteritis which was particularly nasty but great body cleanse as I couldn't eat anything for 4 days and only drank water! Bit disillusioned with the whole ttc lark as nothing since my ectopic at Xmas - been so busy and just felt like giving up but bought some new opks recently and had a load of ubiquinol (coq10) arrive today so going to take that & if it's meant to be its meant to be!!

Anyways hope urban all well ladies xxxx

Hi ladies! Greetings from Iceland:) my husband and I decided to take a trip together. While not my first choice (it's very cold) we did have a nice time and flying home soon. Baby is doing well. 22 weeks now with a bump. I feel the baby kicking several times a day which is great reassurance. I never was doubtful with my other two kids, but definitely with this one it's been an issue. I always expected something to go wrong so finally excited! Enjoying the pregnancy as I know it will be my last. We will be flying into Toronto soon and stopping at IKEA to buy some things for the upcoming arrival so excited about that.

Welcome Mommy. I also will have widely spaced kids, but understand the desire for another. Good luck on that BFP. How does your husband feel about another? My husband just went along with it so that was good!

Charlie, that's great that you can try so soon! I bet you are very excited.

ClaireCath, I hope your lining has improved. That's very frustrating. Have you tried acupuncture? I believe it can help with lining. I had no issues while on clomid and I think the acupuncture can help. She also gave me Chinese herbs to help.

Sunshine, moving while working full time and 3 kids is very stressful. You are amazing!!! We plan to move next year hopefully. Are you still moving into the house you found awhile back? Maybe you'll get a surprise BFP? Hope the supplements help. I know they are pricey, but I'm glad I used them. Good luck with both house and baby!

Thanks girls, I have been doing acupuncture, if nothing else I find it really relaxes me so great for stress. Baby aspirin I have been on the whole time. Yes to red raspberry and vitamin e. I will also get some coq10 . Trying royal jelly again as well. Doc is suggesting an estrogen priming protocol for next cycle with possible injectables to stimulate my lining. I just want to make it to transfer. Don't want to lose my shot at these lovely donated embryos. They are reserved for me so it's all good. Just the waiting is so frustrating. Ugghhh. Thanks again for the kind words and advice. Hope you are all doing well. &#128522;

Hey ladies how are u all doing?

Clair good luck for embryo transfer do u know when it will go ahead?

Maxxi any news from u hun?

Charlie how useful doing? Hope ur
ok xx

2plus yay for October baby xxx

Afm cd2 today cycle is back to normal now following ectopic at Xmas - was 23/24 days initially but 27/28 days now following b6 supplements and just waiting to get rid of after xxx

Hope ur all well xx

Yes good luck Claire with transfer, I have literally everything crossed for you!

Yey for back to normal cycles Sunshine!

We started ttc last cycle and well I fell pregnant, briefly, a chemical pregnancy. But that's fine, preferable to what happened last time again and at least I am still getting pregnant, so a plus! Will be having some tests run between a fertility clinic and my obstetrician who looked after me with Zoe.

Hope everyone else is well, would be lovely to hear from everyone again x

Hope I can join back in here too.

I'm 42 and am hoping for one last little one. I have two girls, 16 and 14, a LittleMan of almost 3 and am fresh from a 7-week loss in April. I'm hoping that there's still one good egg in there, and that I'll catch it soon.

Hey ladies how are you all doing?
Clair did you do the donor Embryo transfer what stage are you at hun?
Maxi any update from you hun?

Charlie how are you doing hun?
2plus how's the baby cooking?

Welcome invivo how is ur ttc journey going?

Hello to anyone else I missed xxx

Afm been crazy busy with little fellas 5th birthday & viewings for flat sale which we are still trying to sell ....... about 7dpo today & not expecting much this month have been taking b6 so my cycle is a good length now 26ish days but no sign of pg! Oh well ...
Anyway hi to you all xxx hope you're all well xx

Hey ladies hope you are all well? This thread has been very quiet recently!
Just popped on to let you know that I got a bfp! Got it on Sunday and it is much darker today so really hoping it's not another ectopic. I'm hoping to get an early scan if I make it to 6/7 weeks but time will tell what happens .....
Anyway hope ur all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->