42+ pregnant?

Oh sorry. my original thread is listed in my signature....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...fp-dhea-coq10-vitex-black-cohosh-low-amh.html

it's somewhere in July I got around to posting pics I think

Oh sorry. my original thread is listed in my signature....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...fp-dhea-coq10-vitex-black-cohosh-low-amh.html

it's somewhere in July I got around to posting pics I think

LOL! I was looking on the wrong thread! OK, I found your post July 1st. OOOOOH, she's beautiful!!!

I have a cyst this month (again). Since I didn't take any fertility drugs the previous cycle - in fact I was on hormone suppressing Birth Control to shrink a cyst-, I think the sudden cysts are caused by the DHEA. After I had two months in a row of cysts, I googled "DHEA" and "Cyst" and a bunch of articles popped up. Oh...so maybe I caused the cysts by taking DHEA? Of course I'm one of the ones who reacts badly to it. So this cycle we're trying artificial insemination by ourselves at home with sterile cups and sterile syringes. I'm also tracking my ovulation with a Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation test kit.

Wish us luck! Maybe my old body will give out a viable egg this month and we'll catch it on our own!

I have a cyst this month (again). Since I didn't take any fertility drugs the previous cycle - in fact I was on hormone suppressing Birth Control to shrink a cyst-, I think the sudden cysts are caused by the DHEA. After I had two months in a row of cysts, I googled "DHEA" and "Cyst" and a bunch of articles popped up. Oh...so maybe I caused the cysts by taking DHEA? Of course I'm one of the ones who reacts badly to it. So this cycle we're trying artificial insemination by ourselves at home with sterile cups and sterile syringes. I'm also tracking my ovulation with a Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation test kit.

Wish us luck! Maybe my old body will give out a viable egg this month and we'll catch it on our own!

KatS, good luck! I'm glad you decided to take matters into your own hands, there are a lot of success stories like that. Keep un updated. :thumbup:

I too decided to stop my Dhea since my blood work showed I had a high level to start with. We have to become better at listening to our intuition.

BBbliss, thanks! Yeah, going with my gut. But I don't see any correlation between cysts and CoQ10, so I'm going to keep taking that along with my prenatals.

I'll keep you updated. I'm on Day 13 and still waiting to ovulate!

Hi, guys! CD 14 and I got a SOLID SMILEY on the Clearblue ovulation test today!! Yay!! I ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. I was afraid that after months of Femara and Bravelle and trigger shots that my body would forget how to ovulate on it's own. I'm so relived!

But I'm confused because the internet cheapie shows no ovulation at all. ?????

See a photo here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14941369@N07/9619200037/lightbox/

Ooooh wait... maybe it's because the CB is much more sensitive and picked up the LH serge before the IC? I'll test again to night with an IC and hopefully by then it's picking it up.

We did our crazy science experiment last night, as we call it, so my bases are covered so far. We'll do it again on Friday ...or should we do it Thursday morning? He needs time to recharge the swimmers or the quality/quantity sucks.

Kat, I can't tell you how excited I am to see you entering this new project. I read from another thread this girl got pregnant doing just that and I think she said she added preeseed to the mix :)

I say BD again Friday morning :)

Good luck!

Thanks, BBbliss! Yup, I've got the preseed applied in there 30 min in advance to get it warmed up to body temps.

Husband decided we should inseminate today and tomorrow because I got the smiley. I'm not going to turn it down! The more swimmers I can get in there, the better! He said the nurse told him that after 24 hours, his swimmers should be fine. We had found that his numbers are better when he waits an extra day, but he wants to do it this way this time to cover our bases. Why not, right? We didn't get a baby the other times, so maybe this will work.

Hey Kat

My ic did not pick up my surge at all last month but my smiley just caught the end of it. Its lucky i found the smiley when i did! Onto third and final month of clomid for me. Good luck.

Ps i got a refund on my ic.....its the first time they have let me down but i wont be using them again!

Blythe, really? OK, that makes me feel a little better because as of this morning my ic is still showing nothing, yet I felt a bit crampy for most of yesterday which is an O sign for me. I'll try again later as some women say the ic's work better in the afternoon.

Blythe, really? OK, that makes me feel a little better because as of this morning my ic is still showing nothing, yet I felt a bit crampy for most of yesterday which is an O sign for me. I'll try again later as some women say the ic's work better in the afternoon.

Just back them up with smiley face ones...i tested with ic first thing and later in the day and there was very mild lines but nothing like the positives i usually get. I wont be chancing it again.

I know from other threads you had issues with dhea. I took it for months and stopped when my acne and hair loss got too much. I stopped taking it a couple of months back, maybe longer but my hair is still coming out! It did not agree with me at all :(

GL this month :flower:

Oh, Blythe, that is terrible about the hair loss and acne :( I hope it stops soon!!

Apparently it leaves the system rather quickly!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090121102341AAjtunw

OK, I did another ic and the test line is a little darker than this morning. Not close to matching yet, but hopefully it's on it's way.

*IC Update*

It doesn't look any different from the one I did this afternoon. Well, I'll try again in the morning.

*IC Update*

It doesn't look any different from the one I did this afternoon. Well, I'll try again in the morning.

How's it going Kat? I hope you are having a fun weekend:winkwink:

I got a positive on the IC yesterday afternoon!! I also suddenly had tons of clear, watery cm. It was positive this afternoon as well. Because of the cm, I believe THIS is my true ovulation. So we did our thing again last night. I guess the CB just detected a pre-o surge and not true O. My FS warned me about that. I thought he was just being dramatic. Opps.

I got a positive on the IC yesterday afternoon!! I also suddenly had tons of clear, watery cm. It was positive this afternoon as well. Because of the cm, I believe THIS is my true ovulation. So we did our thing again last night. I guess the CB just detected a pre-o surge and not true O. My FS warned me about that. I thought he was just being dramatic. Opps.

Kat. Remind me....when did you get a positive on the cb? What day are you on now?

I often get ewcm at times other than when my opk says I'm ovulating. I temp so I also use that as a guide. Are you temping this cycle?

I can't temp because I have a cat with a very involved "good morning" routine. She screws up attempts to temp! Love her :)

Today is CD 18 for me. I got a positive "peak" on the CB on CD 14. I had cramping on CD 14 and 15. Then I suddenly got lots of clear watery cm on in the afternoon on CD 16 and got my first positive on an internet cheapie OPK. As of 10pm on CD 17 (yesterday) I still had the same cm and was still getting two dark lines on the IC OPK. Do you think the IC is just picking up a post-o surge??

I can't temp because I have a cat with a very involved "good morning" routine. She screws up attempts to temp! Love her :)

Today is CD 18 for me. I got a positive "peak" on the CB on CD 14. I had cramping on CD 14 and 15. Then I suddenly got lots of clear watery cm on in the afternoon on CD 16 and got my first positive on an internet cheapie OPK. As of 10pm on CD 17 (yesterday) I still had the same cm and was still getting two dark lines on the IC OPK. Do you think the IC is just picking up a post-o surge??

i wonder if perhaps the CB is more sensitive and did pick up the beginning of your surge and, as you say, the less sensitive ic has picked up the end of it...although i would have thought it would have picked it up earlier when i assume the surge would have been more easily detected. when i first started TTC i used to test positive and ovulate about 3 days later.

sometimes we get a couple of surges dont we before we actually ovulate so it could be that.

i stop testing when i get my first positive but i think i will keep a closer eye on it this cycle. i dont hold out much hope though...this is my final round of clomid and it has reduced my period from 4/5 days to 1.5/2 days of bleeding...not a great sign i have much of a lining going on!! honestly if its not one thing its another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->