• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

42+ pregnant?

Hi ladies, my miracle baby was born on Friday after a hard 20 hour labor! Weighing in at 9lbs! I feelbraised and battered but in awe! Shall we all try it all over again? lol ready for next baby! (I know I am mad!)

Hi ladies, my miracle baby was born on Friday after a hard 20 hour labor! Weighing in at 9lbs! I feelbraised and battered but in awe! Shall we all try it all over again? lol ready for next baby! (I know I am mad!)

Many congratulations Happypregnant, really pleased for you. :flower:

Happypregnant. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. 9 pounds! Wow

Many congratulations happy. I hope another one of us from the group has more good news soon.

Congrats!! You give me hope!!!

Congratulations happypregnant!!! Just to add that I've just given birth to a perfect, beautiful son on 18/10/2013 at the age of 42! We will def be trying for another in a few months time. I had the easiest pregnancy of them all and a fantastic, pain relief free 5 hour labour! Xxxx.

Congratulations happypregnant!!! Just to add that I've just given birth to a perfect, beautiful son on 18/10/2013 at the age of 42! We will def be trying for another in a few months time. I had the easiest pregnancy of them all and a fantastic, pain relief free 5 hour labour! Xxxx.

Congratulation Oasis, really pleased for you. Your labour sounded a breeze, mine usually lasts 4 days. :hugs:

Thanks so much:) my other 3 weren't as quick but I've not gone over 12 hours with any. I was expecting loads of problems cause of my age but I had more in the other pregnancies and not one problem this time. I was scared most of the way through as I lost two one after the other last year:( but it just goes to show it def is possible! Xxxxxx

Thanks so much:) my other 3 weren't as quick but I've not gone over 12 hours with any. I was expecting loads of problems cause of my age but I had more in the other pregnancies and not one problem this time. I was scared most of the way through as I lost two one after the other last year:( but it just goes to show it def is possible! Xxxxxx

Keep smiling and well done you for getting through it.. :flower:

Thank you, so sorry for your recent loss, wishing you masses of luck and a sticky bean very soon xxxxxxxxx

Many many congrats happy. I hope you are enjoying every minute with your bundle of joy.
Just wanted to update, took a month off from TTC and started some new supplements. One was an adrenal support with DHEA and pregnenolone. This cycle my ovulation was a bit later but I have not had any spotting after ovulation which is a first in five years. Sadly, we did not have sex on the day of ovulation so not sure it will happen this month.
Home work for this month, low carb diet and loose some weight. Gained too much on vacation.

Many many congrats happy. I hope you are enjoying every minute with your bundle of joy.
Just wanted to update, took a month off from TTC and started some new supplements. One was an adrenal support with DHEA and pregnenolone. This cycle my ovulation was a bit later but I have not had any spotting after ovulation which is a first in five years. Sadly, we did not have sex on the day of ovulation so not sure it will happen this month.
Home work for this month, low carb diet and loose some weight. Gained too much on vacation.

Very best of luck, you never know it only takes the once !

How are things going? Remaining hopeful for you.

Keeping our fingers crossed this one sticks... Caught directly after MC so not sure where I am but very early around 4ish weeks.

Feeling really sick all the time so that's a good sign I hope as didn't really feel sick with previous which ended in MC.

How are you feeling? Will you be testing soon to see if you caught?

Fingers crossed..

How are things going? Remaining hopeful for you.

Keeping our fingers crossed this one sticks... Caught directly after MC so not sure where I am but very early around 4ish weeks.

Feeling really sick all the time so that's a good sign I hope as didn't really feel sick with previous which ended in MC.

How are you feeling? Will you be testing soon to see if you caught?

Fingers crossed..
I am not exactly sure what day I ovulated, fertility friend says two days after I am hoping I did due to the lack of bd on that day but we will see. If it is when they say that means I am 10 DPO. The other times I conceived it implanted at 10 days so can't test for at least three more days. We will see if I last that long :winkwink:
Every time I go to bathroom so worried about seeing the red stuff. Temps went down a tad this morning so already feeling a little pessimistic :wacko:
Would just like to know I can get pregnant again. It's been since June since the last time. What a wonderful Christmas gift that would be :happydance:

Omg, going crazy. Too soon to test but AF hasn't come yet. Could still be today or tomorrow but the wait is killing me! My boobs hurt and uterus is swollen, could mean both pregnant or period is coming, ugh. I wish it were Monday already. Every time I go to the bathroom it is so stressful looking for the red on the paper. TWW sucks, lol.

Feel for you Melinda, the wait I remember was awful, especially as symptoms can be the same for both af and pregnancy, am stalking your chart and keeping everything crossed for you. I got my bfp at 7dpo with this pregnancy but got a faint line at 6, I started testing at 4dpo lol. I have a particular symptom when I'm pregnant, have had it with all 7 pregnancies so I always know before the test! Xxxxx

Omg, going crazy. Too soon to test but AF hasn't come yet. Could still be today or tomorrow but the wait is killing me! My boobs hurt and uterus is swollen, could mean both pregnant or period is coming, ugh. I wish it were Monday already. Every time I go to the bathroom it is so stressful looking for the red on the paper. TWW sucks, lol.

All the waiting is hard. Do you have any of those tests which pick it up early?? That's what I'd be doing, I used those 10miu and then backed it up with CB digi at around 13dpo.

Good luck and keep us posted. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"