• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

42+ pregnant?

Me too I actually got some called wondfo's off ebay cause I'd heard they were the best internet early tests and sure enough they were:) loads luck xxxx

Me too I actually got some called wondfo's off ebay cause I'd heard they were the best internet early tests and sure enough they were:) loads luck xxxx

Those are the tests I have. The three pregnancies I've had, I didn't implant until day 10 or 11 so I am hesitant to test yet. I got some brown spotting today which could be period coming or from implantation. Ugh, more confusion :wacko:
I think I might test tonight just cuz I am going crazy.

Feel for you Melinda, the wait I remember was awful, especially as symptoms can be the same for both af and pregnancy, am stalking your chart and keeping everything crossed for you. I got my bfp at 7dpo with this pregnancy but got a faint line at 6, I started testing at 4dpo lol. I have a particular symptom when I'm pregnant, have had it with all 7 pregnancies so I always know before the test! Xxxxx

What were your symptoms?

I always get a sensation in my boobs/nipples almost like let down when bf, I can never work out if my nipples feel like they're cold or burning, it's a strange sensation but one that I've had with each pregnancy and my last one it was a v strong sensation lasting 2/3 days whereas before it was 2/3 mins, not sure why. Wondfo's are brill tests xxxxx

Well AF came this morning. Good thing, I've had two days of just being a major witch with a B. So bummed another good cycle went by without falling pregnant. Mistake, not having sex on day of ovulation, thanks honey, second that I don't have as much fertile mucous when I ovulate, third that the adrenal support I am taking helped to stop the spotting and prolong my LP by a day.
Does anyone have suggestions for naturally increasing my fertile mucous? Seems like I have a double LH surge due to my PCOS. I get the egg white mucous mid FP and mid LP.
Homework for this cycle...stay on supplements, eat low carb, try to decrease sugar more and increase veggie and water intake.

Well AF came this morning. Good thing, I've had two days of just being a major witch with a B. So bummed another good cycle went by without falling pregnant. Mistake, not having sex on day of ovulation, thanks honey, second that I don't have as much fertile mucous when I ovulate, third that the adrenal support I am taking helped to stop the spotting and prolong my LP by a day.
Does anyone have suggestions for naturally increasing my fertile mucous? Seems like I have a double LH surge due to my PCOS. I get the egg white mucous mid FP and mid LP.
Homework for this cycle...stay on supplements, eat low carb, try to decrease sugar more and increase veggie and water intake.

Sorry you got your AF. Let's hope you're next cycle is lucky for you.

Are you taking Evening Primrose Oil supplement? I know this is good for womens cycles and I am sure I read somewhere it helps with fertile mucus. Once you ovulate though stop taking it. This is what I did.

Also, other supplements; BComplex, Royal Jelly, COQ10. Again I stopped these at ovulation. They help with fertility from the many hours spent googling.

Other than that make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.

Hope this helps and good luck next month.... :hugs:

Hi Ladies, any good news? i know I said I wanted to try again but I forgot about the sleep deprivation, jeesh! I am having to feed every 2-3 hours round the clock! Don't get me wrong, I am really happy... but I am exhausted!!!! I am too old for this lol... I think I may just stop at this one lol... I am 44 already so if I am going to do it again, I gotta start sooner rather than later. It was so difficult to have this baby but I feel it is a shame not to have another one now that I know what my problem is... I need sleep!!!!!

I am mid cycle, can feel something going on in my ovaries but not sure if I am ovulating or not. Felt the same thing last month but didn't ovulate until a week later. Could an LH surge cause that? PCOS I know can cause a double surge. Wish I had good egg white mucous when I ovulate to know for sure. One of my many things to work on. My husband travels for work next week so I am praying the egg drops before then.
Oh to have your exhaustion happy.

Grapefruit juice drank daily from when af starts to after ovulation thins the cervical mucous making it easier for the sperm to swim through, cheap easy and it definitely works! Xxx

Grapefruit juice drank daily from when af starts to after ovulation thins the cervical mucous making it easier for the sperm to swim through, cheap easy and it definitely works! Xxx

Grapefruit juice?? For real!!?? I am going to load up on it. LOL:thumbup:

I am mid cycle, can feel something going on in my ovaries but not sure if I am ovulating or not. Felt the same thing last month but didn't ovulate until a week later. Could an LH surge cause that? PCOS I know can cause a double surge. Wish I had good egg white mucous when I ovulate to know for sure. One of my many things to work on. My husband travels for work next week so I am praying the egg drops before then.
Oh to have your exhaustion happy.

I get cramps for a good week before I get my positive for ovulation and to be honest don't notice CM, I think mine is quite dry as I don't seem to get much nowadays - in early 30's different story.

Google evening primrose, it helps quality of CM and I used to take it up until ovulation and then stop. I also believe drinking 8 glasses of water a day also helps CM.

Good luck. :flower:

Grapefruit juice?? For real!!?? I am going to load up on it. LOL:thumbup:

Yes honestly it really does work! Google cm and grapefruit juice:) xxx

:growlmad: I am so pissed off at my husband tonight. Men can say the dumbest things.
My temp dipped this morning so I could be getting ready to ovulate and I so don't want to have sex tonight. Grrrrrrrrh.

Did the deed anyway but still have not ovulated :-(. Have two more days before he leaves. May not happens again this month :-(

Did the deed anyway but still have not ovulated :-(. Have two more days before he leaves. May not happens again this month :-(

Keeping everything crossed, remember those swimmers can stick around up to a week!

Try and get one more in before he leaves.:thumbup: then visualise like crazy those swimmers stick around and fertilise your egg....

You never know....

Good luck :flower: :dust:

Good luck Melinda hopefully you will catch that egg:) xxx how are you feeling fandabby hope you are well xxx

Good luck Melinda hopefully you will catch that egg:) xxx how are you feeling fandabby hope you are well xxx

Hi Oasis, I'm doing better thank you.

We had a scare as all Christmas week Monday through Sat I bled ranging from pink, bright red, brown and dark red. No clots though but needed pads all week. Mild cramping. We couldn't do anything because couldn't get hold of midwife and EPU not taking in because of christmas.

Anyway we finally got seen on Tuesday this week. Had a scan and I measured with a baby at 7+2 with heartbeat flickering on screen. Phew such a relief, I was absolutely bricking it when I went in. My dates coincide when I ovulated and adding 2 weeks (couldn't date me from period as we caught straight after mc).

So literally bang on which is great.

Am tired but get tired anyway running after my wee gang plus I have health issues too which make me tired.

Little sick, some days worse than others but am grateful for it as I know things are moving forward. Prefer being sick as weird as that may sound cause if I wasn't I would be worrying all the time, if you know what I mean.

Just organising my eldest's 7th birthday for Saturday. Unbelievable, where has the time gone !

How are you doing?

Oh thank goodness all is ok you poor thing that was so frightening, I know exactly how that feel as I had a bleed at 9 weeks with Brooklyn, I thought that was it and was so scared:( but had a scan and, like you, there he was with hb flickering away, am so very pleased all is ok and I was exactly the same, after two losses last year I was glad to feel sick and worried when I didn't, although I convinced myself when it went away for days at a time it was all over! But here he is 12 weeks today and perfect so symptoms really can come and go. Really hoping the rest of your pregnancy goes really smoothly, I thought at my age I would have every problem under the sun but it was my easiest pregnancy yet lol. I'm ok thank you:) Brooklyn is such an easy baby it's unreal, always smiling, rarely cries, been sleeping through the night for weeks now! He really is a dream:) xxx xxx

Oh thank goodness all is ok you poor thing that was so frightening, I know exactly how that feel as I had a bleed at 9 weeks with Brooklyn, I thought that was it and was so scared:( but had a scan and, like you, there he was with hb flickering away, am so very pleased all is ok and I was exactly the same, after two losses last year I was glad to feel sick and worried when I didn't, although I convinced myself when it went away for days at a time it was all over! But here he is 12 weeks today and perfect so symptoms really can come and go. Really hoping the rest of your pregnancy goes really smoothly, I thought at my age I would have every problem under the sun but it was my easiest pregnancy yet lol. I'm ok thank you:) Brooklyn is such an easy baby it's unreal, always smiling, rarely cries, been sleeping through the night for weeks now! He really is a dream:) xxx xxx

Thanks Oasis.

Sounds like you are having a lovely time with your new addition. That's fab too that Brooklyn is sleeping through the night and happy all the time.

I spoke too soon, started pink spotting again tonight. Argh. Feeling pressure and the odd cramp. Hoping it is just those two cysts they found and not the wee babe.

I'm going to see how I am over the weekend and if I am still spotting or go into bleeding like over Christmas then I'm going to have to ring EPU and see if I can bypass doctors and get in for a scan. My next scan isn't until 5 weeks so a way to wait yet.

Busy tomorrow too with my eldest's birthday, could do with putting my feet up and resting, no such luck.

Anyway dear, so glad you're on cloud 9, hopefully I'll be joining you in August!

xx

Try not to worry, I know that's easier said than done but I'm sure it will just be the cysts as you had a scan after bleeding and all is well:) try to rest if you can and put your feet up. Think positive:) I know how hard it is I truely do but so many pregnancies have bleeding and go on to be entirely successful as was mine. That's a good idea about contacting the epu direct, that's what I did when I had my bleed and they got me in for a scan, and all was just fine. Enjoy tomorrow hunni. Am here if you need me. Becks xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->