43 Year Old Slow rising HCG No gestational Sac around 6 weeks

MSMom43

Reaction score
I need some help. I have 2 kids right now one is 11 and the other is 10. I have never had any problems with pregnancies and here I am 43 and pregnant. Problem is I am considered high risk cause my age. So unwillingly I started getting blood work and just had a transvaginal scan today. My number were 190 48 hours later 285 then 10 days later 1298 although rising....rising slow. So todays scan the tech wouldn't tell me anything but hinted that she didn't see a gestational sac... said it could be because my numbers are low and I may not be 6 weeks yet.... please anyone have any positive insight I am blessed with two amazing kids but was super excited about learning I was pregnant again, but now I am so stressed out that something isn't going right. No pain anywhere, no bleeding, my boobs are sore as hell and nauseous on and off... thank you ladies

Yeah your levels have to be 1500 and up to see anything. My LMP was 11-11 which would make me 8 weeks today but they said my scan shows the baby is 7+2. My levels were 56,000 and they saw an empty sac at what I thought was 6+4 but according to them I was 5+3 and it don't make sense but that's what the scan says. Maybe you're not as far along as you thought. Also with a previous pregnancy my levels weren't rising properly n they thought I was miscarrying but nope I had my daughter.

My youngest was 2 weeks behind in development and was dated 5 weeks with no heartbeat. I was given progesterone and 2 weeks later he was up to date. This pregnancy is also a progesterone suppository pregnancy. I believe it helps.

Ms mom43 what was your outcome please??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->