if ur going to stop it anytime is fine but ur body will prob have a witdrawel bleed

Hiya

I waited till the end of my packet. But I think its fine to stop half way through. The reason I waited is so I knew when I would get the withdrawel bleed and make it easier to know if im regular etc.

I stopped mine end of July. I had a 21 day bloodtest at beginning of this month and I am ovulating so it does not take long.

Everyone is different. My cycles where normal when I stopped the pill but other ladies go to 40 odd day cycles etc.

Just keep relaxed hun xx

i think i finshed a packet wen trying for my daughter n mid way with my son.
and i can say i was lucky with both as i fell pregnant within a month.
and ull get ur period as you wud wen u have the 7 day break but it will last a little longer x

I imagine you would have to wait for the pill to get out of your system which will take longer than a couple of days xx

I imagine you would have to wait for the pill to get out of your system which will take longer than a couple of days xx

agree :thumbup:

microgynon inhibits ovulation hence why it stops you from falling pregnant

you could beone of the lucky ones who ovulate straight away ie in a few weeks; for unlucky ones , it can take 6 months plus for your cycles to regulate so you ovulate every month.

I'd also say finish the pack, if you stop mid pack you are likley to get more bleeding

hth
xxx

Nothing to worry about. My advice is finish your pack and then you know where you will be. Its hard enough for your body to adjust to being off the pill, let alone having to deal with a bleed 2 weeks early.

Like I said, I 100% Ov'd 2nd month after stopping and my cycles stayed as they did on the pill so you may be lucky too. Just dont stress, rush or panic xx

With my son, I stopped at the end of the pack, and got my BFP 4 weeks and 5 days from the 1st day of my Withdrawel bleed.
I stopped this time TTC mid pack. I'm on cycle 2 now. I had my usual withdrawel bleed, followed by my first "real" period at the end of the next cycle.
My periods are a guessing game when I'm not on the pill though, so CD 29 today.

Also, if you have problems conceiving, the first cycle (from WB to real period) won't be counted in your time TTC, because even though it's possible to get pregnant, your supposed to wait that month out before starting TTC to let the pill get out of your system.

I stopped pack midway, had my withdrawal bleed, but unfortunately was one of those unlucky ones who got post pill amenorrhea - took 11 months for me to get AF, but then I was irregular before I begun taking it all those years ago, so I put it partly down to that.

I don't see the harm in doing it either way, the pill doesn't stay in your body for long after (or so my doctor told me) so should get back to normal pretty quick if your lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->