45 and a BFP

Mum42crazy

TTC:42 years old
Reaction score
I just had to post it here as many ladies may know me, I haven't been on for a long time.
Not sure how this happened and no i'm not sure about my dpo but i think it must be 13 dpo, I know my risks and i know this could end as quickly as it started but for a moment i'll just enjoy the ride (blood work being done tomorrow)
upload_2022-1-28_14-58-40.jpeg

Congratulations, enjoy, let us know how the next 9 months goes.

Just for anyone following this, I did blood work and it’s only 8 very low HCG, just over the cusp of a positive.
My doctor has said it could be three things, later than thought ovulation, late implantation or an early miscarriage.
With this little number I should bleed at anytime if it falls, and of now Sunday afternoon no blood, no cramping and I feel just fine.
The minute I got this positive I knew it was going to be “ in the hands of the gods” I’m mentally ok with an early miscarriage, this little bean has been a surprise and loved and if it’s not meant to be then I’m ok.
If by some miracle I’m not bleeding tomorrow and the numbers have double I’ll take it from there! I’ll let you know tomorrow. Thanks for reading and the congratulations, every two lines deserve love! [-o<

I am wishing with all my heart for a positive outcome. [-o<

Oh praying so hard! What a great attitude and what a miracle little bean!

Thinking about you and sending you nest wishes.

I have everything crossed for you

Oh my love I Hope and pray ure just supper early and the numbers go up. U have such a amazing attitude hon ure much stronger than me that's for sure.
Thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->