47, could I be?

Candella

Reaction score
I am 47, no kids. My husband and I aren't using any protection and no kids. We have only been married one year. I had my period and just went on my ovulating chart. I have 27 days, and am regular as can be. We had sex five days in a row sometimes a couple of times and saw my ovulating day was Monday. This was the five days in a row right up to my ovulating day. Two days after I started to bleed. Not heavy like a period and different color, red and thin. No clots, nothing. Lasted five days. I am not due for another week for my period. I had a right side pain not cramps for like two or three days. Did I have a miscarriage or could I be pregnant??

Could be implantation bleed perhaps? I am unsure because of you age could it not be any other hormonal change/imbalance hun? I had spotting around ovulation for two months but thats gone, it could mean something, it may just be something and nothing. Lots of baby dust to you hunny, you could try an internet cheapie from ebay a 10miu test, I tested positive at 9dpo on that. Good luck my love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->