:)

Charlie_x

Reaction score
i had a home birth with my 2nd! i loved it best choice i had ever made even tho i ended up in hospital afterwards lol husband has already said no homebirth this time as ill props end up in hospital after anyway lol!! but last time we didnt have anyone to have the boys my dad was in hospital i wasnt speaking to my mum so hopefuly this time will be different :)

If you don't mind me asking, why did you have to go to the hospital after?

Are you happy to have a hospital birth this time? Or are you going to try and convince hubby?

my husband has already told me he doesnt want me to have a home birth because 1 ill probs end up back in anyway and 2 because he will be more relaxed even tho nothing went wrong

i had to go in because the midwife was worried about my bleed and i had a few large clots, i also had a big bleed the 1st time round but tbh she only took me to hospital 2nd time round as a percution and was just her being worried,

also as im overweight apprently im a risk for another bleed, so i do feel safter all tho ive herd lots of horror storys about my hospital but nevermind!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->