48 Days after mirena removal and no AF, is this finally a +ve OPK?

DreamCatcher_

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as the title suggests I got my mirena removed 48 days ago (7 weeks tomorrow but who's counting? Haha) to try and ntnp with my OH.

We ntnp'd for 4 weeks until I went to the dr because I had no bleeding after removal, not even a spot. Dr then looked at my records and noticed that in 2013 I had scans which indicates cystic ovaries and then bloodwork which, although normal, was towards the almost not normal (this had never been explained).

I decided to try and use opks to see if I were ovulating and, from my haphazard research on the net, realised that the ones I had done every week for 2 weeks were negative (lines present but not the same as control line). I let them be for a few days because I was gettng too opset and had an appt for more blood work this week. Tested last night out of curiosity and it was faint again, definitely a negative.

Tested this morning and I got the darkest line I've ever had. At first it was as dark as the control line and now I'd say it's darker. Is this a positive opk finally? On day 48 of a cycle, if not more? (I haven't had a perod in years due to mirena, but taking cd1 as day of removal).

I am considering fishing last night's opk out the bin to get a good contrast, but this is the one from today.

https://i65.tinypic.com/1rcca9.jpg

This is a comparison pic between last night's opk and this afternoons opk (last night has 1 dot and today has 2 dots).

Yesterday was definitely negative and today the test line is darker than control. Is this definitely a positive?

https://i66.tinypic.com/nnmr81.jpg

Thank you! I took one more on Sunday night and it was still positive, two yesterday were lighter than rhe contrl line but still darker than Saturday (if that makes sense haha). I'm assuming I ov'ed on Sunday at some point and, thankfully, OH wasn't freaked out when I told him and we got to it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->