49 days to go.................

sue_88

Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

SO EXCITED! Just hope baby girl is getting head down (32 weeks BREECH!).

Finishing work on the 31st...only 8 working days to go!

Just so near now!! Over 3 years of waiting for this :baby::baby:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Im excitedddd for you!! lol

How many days have I got left? I need to see my ticker, lol.

EDIT -omgosh 65! Eeek.

65 hun!!! So close too!

How's the little girls name coming along? Or have you decided to wait to see her sweet face? X

Lily Paige Alyson Moffat!

Alyson after my mum, wasn't keen on a double middle name, but it's grown on us!!!

Oooo Lily :)

Beautiful hun, Amanda after my mum too. I think her name sounds lovely. If Millie was a boy the middle name would have been double, I think they're used pretty rarely so two is ok.

My friend has 4 :dohh: !

Time is just flying.....watch it slow down as soon as I leave work lol but I'm planning jobs to do round the house hoping that will keep me busy for all of a few hours!

Wont be long now!!

I have a sweep booked for monday up the hospital then failing that im booked for induction next monday,Ive gone from feeling so ready,To rediculously unprepaired,Ive been contracting on and off the last few hours too which is making it more real,You think after having two boys id be ready but nope!!lol

4!!! Gosh, lol.

I went to school with someone who's name was Charlotte Daisy Dove and then her surname, and she used them all!

We've moved house now, did I tell you? We're in our own place!

I keep meaning to do odd jobs but can't do as much as I'd like, I really strained myself just picking up something Micky had left on the floor, so he's under strict orders not to leave anything lying around!
Not getting much sleep either...yay cats, lol. :(

Use your time to relax, catch up on tv and pamper yourself! It might be the last chance you get for a while! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->