4D Scan

Elizax

Kirsty
Reaction score
We just booked ours with Babybrite for the 29th and I can't wait!! :dance::yipee::headspin:

Can you tell I'm really excited :D
How was your experience with the 4D scan? :flow:

Aww. Your scan will be fab :thumbup: At my gender scan I saw her in 4D and the detail is amazing. My pics were printed in 3D and were a little poo, because she was only 16 weeks. But you're so much further along so they'll be a lot better.

Aww. Your scan will be fab :thumbup: At my gender scan I saw her in 4D and the detail is amazing. My pics were printed in 3D and were a little poo, because she was only 16 weeks. But you're so much further along so they'll be a lot better.

Aww thanks hunni, I've just been looking them up more and they really do look so good, the resemblance with them and after the baby's born is incredible!

You should hint on for another scan as a xmas present :haha:

Aww thanks hunni, I've just been looking them up more and they really do look so good, the resemblance with them and after the baby's born is incredible!

You should hint on for another scan as a xmas present :haha:

They are fab. I've seen lots of people on here have one, and then when they've had their baby they looked so similar to the pics.

I'm hoping that someone has booked me one. Ahh. It'd be fab! :thumbup:

They are fab. I've seen lots of people on here have one, and then when they've had their baby they looked so similar to the pics.

If not just start dropping the hints :haha:

And Jemmie I'm going to get the DVD and put it on here so you can see what it's like :flow:

Babe! It was amazing and having the DVD so you can watch it whenever is just the best :D
I definitely think its worth the money <3

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

And Jemmie I'm going to get the DVD and put it on here so you can see what it's like :flow:

Lol think I may just do that :haha: I dropped hints at my OH that I wanted maternity pics done, and he told me it was stupid :dohh:

yay! cant wait see it now :D im gettin the DVD too, early christmas prezzie off my mum :xmas8:

Trina - I know that's why I want the DVD so I can just watch it again and again and again... the scans were never long enough for me! :haha:

Amber - I think it's time to break out the whip! haha, maternity pictures are such a special thing :hugs:

Jemmie - That's so nice, your mams so thoughtful :flower:

Babe! It was amazing and having the DVD so you can watch it whenever is just the best :D
I definitely think its worth the money <3

I had an excellent experience with my 3d/4d scan, we got some great shots. I had mine done at 34 weeks which was a bit late, the pictures I got were mostly of his face because he was so squished. But I knew my LO would be born w/ a cleft lip, so I wanted to see the severity of it. You can see his cleft in the pictures.

Here are some pictures:

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/28647_1439911958682_1259542930_1229285_1095624_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/28647_1439912998708_1259542930_1229290_3871938_n.jpg

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/28647_1439913078710_1259542930_1229291_3622296_n.jpg

Aw! those pictures are gorgeous :flow:

I remember reading your thread about your sons cleft lip as well with the before and after pictures, you wouldn't even know!
He's such a cute little guy :hugs:

Aw! those pictures are gorgeous :flow:

I remember reading your thread about your sons cleft lip as well with the before and after pictures, you wouldn't even know!
He's such a cute little guy :hugs:

Thank you! :')

You'll have such a great time, I always recommend pregnant women to get 3d/4d scans done, they are really inexpensive for what you get and it's totally worth it, you won't regret it.

Thanks hun :hugs:

I can't wait, it's like the 20 week scan all over again... I'm counting down the days :haha:

Exciting! I loved my 3D/4D scan. I jusy laid back and watch LO move around. Hopefully LO will be awake for you. We got a lot of yawns and stretching during ours. Lazy little lady. :haha:

Hope it's amazing! :flow:

Aww 3D/4D scans are amazing I remember having mine done at 25+6weeks & got some pretty good pics hope u have a good time at the scan only 9days to wait now

Thanks girls, I can't wait to see my little guy in proper detail :hugs:

Then I'm going to come on here and share them and the DVD video with you all cause I'll be on a high after it :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->