4dp5dt (Frozen Cycle)

maybababyin13

Reaction score
Am I going mad with total line eye? I'm only 4dp5dt on a frozen cycle so really wasn't expecting anything. But I couldn't help myself. These are the Boots 25ml strips. There's 100% something there but I don't know if its an indent. My heart is racing here...

20210118_132033.jpg

Just posting my PM test so I have it all saved. I still think there could be a line :)

20210118_234520.jpg

These are this mornings tests. The lines are more prominent than yesterday but I feel like this is going to be a chemical pregnancy. Im 5dp5dt today which would make me 10dpo so I think the lines should be better. I also had a bit of spotting this morning. I've contacted the clinic to see if I should continue with meds

20210119_095345.jpg

Well that’s a massive BFP congratulations!!!! 10dpo is still pretty early to test and that’s an amazing line on FRER!!

BFP!!! Sending lots of sticky dust xx

Thanks for replying girls xx Today's comparison pic, top is yesterday and bottom is today. I'm glad it's not getting lighter but I don't think theres huge progress and I'm still spotting. Fertility clinic will do beta in another week so I think I just need to be patient until then.

20210120_101046.jpg

Looks like plenty of progression for just one day to me!!! My first baby is an IVF baby and I bled every day for 8 weeks w him!! He was healthy, happy and almost 10 lbs at birth. Hang in there!

I overanalyzed my lines like crazy and until 12dpo my FRER progression was crap. ICs too for that matter. Those are gorgeous BFPs. Huge congratulations!

Your lines look amazing!! I’m so excited for you!!! I never get positives that early much less progression!! Keep us updated

Hey Girls, so not much to update. I took another first response and while theres progression I'm not sure if there's enough?? Also I'm cramping a lot and having tonnes of spotting, it's there everytime I wipe. I'm so torn on where this will go. I get bloods in 4 days so just need to be patient.

20210122_202101.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->