4DP5DT or 9DPO BFP!!!!!!

T

Tiffanyellow

Hi ladies, so I'm still in the 2ww but... I got my BFP this past Saturday at 4DP5DT or 9DPO!!!! We transferred 2 perfect blasts on 6/17. I'll list my symptoms below for anyone who is interested:

5dpo: (transfer day) RE says that I have a 70% chance of conceiving with a 50% chance of twins!
6dpo: NO SYMPTOMS
7dpo: heavy head, 4 distinct sharp pinches below my belly button, dizzy spell at night while brushing teeth,
8dpo: "heavy head", sharp shooting pains in right breast (only felt them a few times but happened throughout the day), 1 or 2 pinches in below belly button again, frequent urination at night, had a dream that I got a BFP!!
9dpo: super faint line on frer!!!!! (in disbelief - could still be trigger shot since I didn't test it out) NO SYMPTOMS all day but had to get up multiple times (8) to pee that night, oh and mild headaches throughout day
10dpo: another line on frer, a little darker but still faint!!!! HEAVY feeling in lower abdominal area, frequent urination (mostly at night), a few shooting pains in left breast, and of course my "heavy head" feeling
11dpo: (today!!) line on frer got darker, heavy head, heavy feeling in tummy!!!

*The first pic has pregnancy tests from 4dp5dt or 9dpo, the one on top is used with fmu and the bottom was taken 12 hrs later that evening. The second pic is the test from this morning*

Good luck everyone! Let me tell you, my husband and I have waiting 10+ years to get pregnant. This is the FIRST + I've ever seen in my whole life... I guess it really could happen! :hugs:

Attachments

• 4dp5dt.jpg
    4dp5dt.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 6dp5dt bfp.jpg
    6dp5dt bfp.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 35
That's great progression!!
I hope you have twins :) <3 could you imagine? Trying for so long and then getting 2!?
Congrats :)

What fantastic news - huge congratulations to you and your hubby. Happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations on your BFP, I got my very first BFP at 5dp5dt I tested right up to test day and its amazing seeing the line getting darker.. I'm 8w tomorrow & have my scan on Wednesday. Good luck with everything. Wish you h&h 9 months xxx

What was the grading of your blasts? I had 2 5 d blast - 4AA and 2AA transferred on June 18th. Just trying to gauge my chances;)

Thank you all, Ladies!!! <3

Mas - I think I saw somewhere that you got your BFP! Congrats!!!!!!! As far as the grading goes - well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, huh?

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->