4dpo and cramping then a BFP?

wendyk1

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just wondering if anyone has had early cramping that later turned into a BFP? I have been cramping since 3 dpo, and lower back pain, too.(I never cramp this early) I am 4 dpo today, also peeing a lot! I know it is way too early for implantation....but just wondering!

Also, I had a dream I was pregnant, right after I ovulated! Anyone have a dream they were PG then got a BFP?

Thanks everyone!
Wendy

I've had dreams of getting BFPs. Sadly they never came true. :( gl to you, though! :)

Thanks Charlie! GL to you this TWW. Your chart looks great!

Thanks. :) I'm getting excited because my opks are getting dark again and I'm 7 dpo. A lot of ladies say this is a symptom. I'm trying not to get too excited though. When are you testing?

Thanks. :) I'm getting excited because my opks are getting dark again and I'm 7 dpo. A lot of ladies say this is a symptom. I'm trying not to get too excited though. When are you testing?

SWEET! Well I am pretty sure AF is due by next Sat, as I am only 4dpo, but probably will test next Thu:) My hubby doesn't want me to test until I am late, but that is not going to happen. I just bought some IC's that measure 10miu so I will be POAS!!!:rofl:

Hahaha. I know what you mean! I have no tests so that's why I've been using opks. :rofl:

Hahaha. I know what you mean! I have no tests so that's why I've been using opks. :rofl:

I love how crazy we get on here!! I am obsessed. I was obsessed with taking my temp like all the time. So this TWW I stopped taking my temp officially, although I sneak in one here and there. Can't help myself!:haha:

Lol. I know what you mean! I've decided that if we didn't catch the egg this month then I'm going to stop temping this next cycle and just go all natural. No opks or anything. :) maybe stress free will work for me. :p

Hi ya,

I have had cramping since 3dpo too, it has been a pg sign for me all 3 times ive been pregnant! So it quite possibly could be for you too!

Charlene

GL Wendy! I'm not sure about it. The first cycle I was on here I had bad cramping the whole TWW and got a :bfn:. I hope it's a different sign for you! :dust:

Thanks for all the responses! I am still cramping a little today, 5 dpo. This TWW is going to be a killer!

Hi! How are you doing today? We should test together! :)

Hi! How are you doing today? We should test together! :)

Hi! I am doing good:) 5 dpo today, a little cramping, and a MAJOR dizzy spell. Had to stop and put my head between my knees. How are you? Yes, let's test together! What day???:happydance:

I have nooo clue. I'm 8dpo today. When are you going to test? I was going to test on the 17th when AF was 3days late.

Just wanted to let you know I had flu symptoms and cramping from like 3dpo and got my BFP that month good luck

Just wanted to let you know I had flu symptoms and cramping from like 3dpo and got my BFP that month good luck

Thanks Jess:) Congrats on your pregnancy! Today I am dizzy, too. That is a new symptom for me, usually doesn't happen in the TWW. I really hope this is it!

I have nooo clue. I'm 8dpo today. When are you going to test? I was going to test on the 17th when AF was 3days late.

Let's do it on the 17th, then! That is right around the time I was going to:)

Hey girls :)

There is a thread for people testing on the 17th theres a bunch of us, but yeah I am also testing then. I will be 10dpo at the time!

Wendy- I have been dizzy today too, but I am only 2dpo

Charlie- I cant believe you are holding out so long. I have read a couple of your posts and everything sounds promising (wrote that on another one of your threads).

I really hope we all get our BFPs this month! FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->