4DPO, Anyone out there wanting to join?

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
as title says i'm 4DPO today, this is my third cycle TTC baby #2 :) when i got pregnant with DD i got pregnant first try so this is a big wierd for me to be trying and keep getting negatives (i know 3 months isnt long at all but it certainly has made me feel a bit less optimistic)

i'm looking for ladies to join me :) so we can symptom spot and be crazy together, talk about what we did differently this cycle vs last....etc

so i will start, we tried out the clearblue digital OV tests that give your 4 days before expected OV, got the flashing smiley then the solid, so they worked out well, also tried Pre seed to see if that made things better, adn we BD'ed a lot. :)

Hi ill be 1 dpo tomorrow I think. Positive opk yesterday amd this morning is now negative amd I had some what I think to be o pains today. This is my 17th cycle ttc #3 first with my fiance.

I would like to join though I am a few days begind you. I am expecting ovulation in the next three days cycle day 13 today. My cycle got a little mixed up after a chemical pregnancy in july. I am on my 5th cycle trying with #2.

We are bd'ing every other night then after a +opk we're going to do it for a few days in a row. I am using preeseed but only a small amount :)

I am soooo hoping for an yes in two weeks.

Babydust and hugs to all :)

Hi ruz. Sounds like a great bd schedule hopefully it results in a bfp

Hi Ladies :) lots of baby dust to all of us!

I ended up bding CD 12,13,14,15,17,18,19,20 phew!

Dang girl can you walk? LOL we only bd cd 8, 10, 13. Think I o'd today

Hey gals can I join? I'm currently 3dpo on my 3rd cycle trying for number 2 also. I have really late ovulation and a short luteal phase and last time i got preg using vitex and b vit so I started those again. My ov has moved up to cd18 or 19 which is really early for me! The only tuning different his month is I actually got ewcm. Didn't really get a true pos opk but my temp shifted. No symptoms yet! Hopefully this is our month!

Can I join? I'm 3DPO today, and we are almost the same, Heaveneats. I'm on my 2nd cycle trying to conceive #2, and I got pregnant with DS the first try.

But for TTC #2, it's different. I got my first postpartum AF two month ago since I was still breastfeeding, and the first cycle I didn't use anything, I thought it would be as easy as TTC #1, but it wasn't. I have never had EWCM since having my DS, after failing to conceive the first cycle, I weaned my son 10 days ago during my 2nd cycle (this cycle), and I used OPKs and preseed, I'm also charting my temperature.

I ovulated on 9/21, and will test on 9/30. Good luck to all!

Hello! I would like to symptom spot with you all. :) I am guessing I am 6 DPO today but am not completely sure. I will test on Oct. 1-4. I used PreSeed this cycle, as well as clomid days 5-9.

I had back pain yesterday 3dpo and today 4dpo, feel like AF is coming. But I'm kind of optimistic this cycle since I'm pretty sure the date of my ovulation from OPK and charting, we BD'ed twice the day before ovulation, and 3 and 4 days before ovulation.

Thats pretty early to be feeling af already mealone. Your bd timing sounds great!!

Can I join y'all? I'm now 5dpo (it's 1am here ;) )

I'm trying. Not to symptom spot but it's hard when its your first unmedicated cycle in forever. Usually I have to take prog to get af to visit to shed my lining every few months. But I recently had ovarian drilling and have ovulated all by myself with no clomid :D body - I am proud of you!

Hello everyone! You are all welcome to join :). I'm 5dpo almost 6 no symptoms :(

I had vivid dream on 5dpo, and I feel back/abdominal pain again today 6dpo. In my last pregnancy, I knew the implantation happened on 7dpo for the strong pulling sensation at the lower abdominal area, however, I didn't feel any pain before 7DPO last pregnancy. Each pregnancy could be different, I'm curious to see what will happen tomorrow 7DPO!

For all of you, do you have any symptoms these days?

Hey ladies! I'm just checking in with everyone. How are you doing? Any symptoms to report?

As for me, I don't have a single symptom.. no sore BBs, no nausea.. I am 11 DPO today. I will be testing on Wednesday.

Hi everyone, 4dpo here, nothing much to report apart from tender boobs if I touch them which I don't usually get til later about 7/8 dpo but other than that nothing much! Wishing everyone loads luck xxxx

i've had no symptoms :( no sore bb's nothing nada :( i feel like it may be onto cycle 4 for me, getting tired of TTC.

Last night i could bareley sleep, i was exhausted all day went to bed and was asleep in 5 minutes only to wake up at 3am and not be able to go back to sleep, had to be at work for 7:30 so i'm essentially a walking zombie

5 dpo today sore boobs and af cramps. That's all for now

Now 3dpo I havent gotten the sore nipples I always get after ovulation. Did not get those in july and got pregnant that cycle but ended in a chemical.

So I am hoping that no sore nipples is a good sign for me.

Last cycle we bd'd like 15 times in 14 days. And that didn't work so we took it easier this cycle. But hit the right dates I hope.

I know implantation hasn't happened if it will so not going to try symptom spotting right now :)

Now 3dpo I havent gotten the sore nipples I always get after ovulation. Did not get those in july and got pregnant that cycle but ended in a chemical.

So I am hoping that no sore nipples is a good sign for me.

Last cycle we bd'd like 15 times in 14 days. And that didn't work so we took it easier this cycle. But hit the right dates I hope.

I know implantation hasn't happened if it will so not going to try symptom spotting right now :)

with my previous pregnancy i was waiting for the tingly nips and never got them, BAM i was preggo, good luck :) - i dont have tiingly nips after o any more since i had DD, so i'm hoping that i'm still o'ing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->