4DPO, Anyone out there wanting to join?

Now 3dpo I havent gotten the sore nipples I always get after ovulation. Did not get those in july and got pregnant that cycle but ended in a chemical.

So I am hoping that no sore nipples is a good sign for me.

Last cycle we bd'd like 15 times in 14 days. And that didn't work so we took it easier this cycle. But hit the right dates I hope.

I know implantation hasn't happened if it will so not going to try symptom spotting right now :)

with my previous pregnancy i was waiting for the tingly nips and never got them, BAM i was preggo, good luck :) - i dont have tiingly nips after o any
more since i had DD, so i'm hoping that i'm still o'ing

Ok so it's not just me :) with the tingly nipples after ovulation. Hoping it is a good sign :)

I didn't have any implantation pain/bleeding or temperature dip yesterday 7DPO, kind of disappointed.

This morning 8DPO, I felt headache and a little stuffy nose, just took a test and BFN, I know it's too early, but in my last pregnancy, I found out I was pregnant at the evening of 8DPO with the faintest faint line. I didn't experience any of the symptoms I had during last pregnancy so far....

Any of you with multi pregnancy experience, do you have the same symptom before BFP?

Hi ladies! Can I hang out with you here? I'm currently 6DPO and feeling like I'm just twiddling my thumbs hoping for some signs soon. I did wake all stuffed up, but I'm quite certain it's just plain allergies! :haha:

Lots of luck to everyone!

welcome mrs G09 :)

I'm testing tonight with a FRER by the way ladies!! I'm super excited. please send me your prayers and positive waves :)

welcome mrs G09 :)

I'm testing tonight with a FRER by the way ladies!! I'm super excited. please send me your prayers and positive waves :)

Good luck, crossing my fingers for you :)

im 4 days past ovulation on 13th cycle ttc my 3rd child good luck all and baby dust to us all xx

With dd I had a positive by then so I doubt it :( I'll wait for AF though. After this month we will no longer be TTC

Im sorry to hear that do you mind if I ask why this is the end of the road for you

I had a positive on 9DPO with ds too, but each pregnancy could be different, and you may count your ovulation date wrong this time, hope BFP for you in a few days!

With dd I had a positive by then so I doubt it :( I'll wait for AF though. After this month we will no longer be TTC

Heaven I do understand how you feel, when I was a bit younger, just a few years, I had no trouble conceiving, no losses, now fast forward just 6 years and I've had four losses and been trying 9 months now, its so heart wrenching seeing bfn month after month, I hope its not the end for you and I also hope its just a little too early for a bfp, every pregnancy and egg is different, lots luv xxxxx

Bfn this morning 9dpo. I'm totally understand you Heaveneats, So frustrated that TTC #2 is this hard! I'm out and look forward to AF coming and starting next Cycle

How long is your luteal phase do you know mealone? It might just be too early xx

This is my 2nd cycle postpartum, my ds is 16 months. The first one is annovulationary, so I don't know, but Before ds, I have 14 days.

How long is your luteal phase do you know mealone? It might just be too early xx

Im sorry to hear that do you mind if I ask why this is the end of the road for you

Its too hard to keep my head up, I'm an overly emotional person and stress a lot. This TTC is taking a toll on me

Thank you all for your kind words, I feel netter now that I had a good nights sleep. I hope I still get a bfp but I'm not holding my breath. AF should be here sat

I saw and responded to your other post. I hope you get it soon just hang in there I know its hard

I'm in my 2WW. AF is due on the 10th but I hope she doesn't come! Trying not to think about it because then the next 1.5 weeks will pass even slower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->