4dpo & feeling queasy in the evenings

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Anyone else :wacko:

(It's not a constant feeling,just briefly in the evenings only. This has happened over the last 3 nights. I'm fine during the day. Logically I know it's too early for any symptoms to occur.)

i dont know about it being too early... i had symptoms since conception and i cant explain how or why when doctors and all the so-called scientists claim studies show only symptoms can occur once hcg is in the system. ever since conception ive had sneezing and swollen breasts every single day, so that's since dpo 1.

some women say they just knew they were pregnant but for me, despite my symptoms, i SWORE i wasnt pregnant. 8 dpo test surprised me with a bfp, so you never know really!

also, my early symptoms did include nausea but it was very extreme and lasted for 5 minutes at 3 am every morning for just two nights in a row only (at 1-2 dpo). the nausea would wake me up at 3 on the dot and it was an absolute miracle that i did not throw up because it was so strong!

Thankyou for replying,much appreciated. Congratulations on your pregnancy :thumbup:

I had no nausea last night so guessing it's stopped. I'm trying to be hopeful for a bfp but at my age (42) I know the odds are stacked against me.

Any symptoms that happen BEFORE implantation are not from hcg. Its from the INCREASE of progesterone after ovulation. Often once cenception occurs you can have certain symptoms. But its once implantation happens that the true pregnancy symptoms occur. So yes, you can have symptoms right from 1dpo, but it could very well not be due to pregnancy. If the symptoms persist, there is a greater chance that you are pregnant. So its very hard to determine if very early on symptoms are due to pregnancy. Progesterone often causes certain symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->