4dpo IUI

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi :flower:

My second time on this forum since my last round of IUI with a natural cycle and no meds with my DD. I was very lucky and got pregnant 1st try.
I'm now back after my first treatment last Thursday same again. So here I am 4dpo!
I think it was a bit of a fluke the first time so I'm now on the new rollercoaster of TTC hopefully no2!
I have all the weird symptoms going on for real and in my head lol.
Any one else feeling a bit meh? Not sure if its the tww making me feel weird or hormones.
Who knows... hope you are all well and managing to keep saine, baby dust to everyone! xxx:baby:xxx

Hi! I sure hope you get your BFP! I have no IUI experience but am happy to sysmptom spot with you. You may find more ladies that can give IUI experience in teh assisted section, though. :dust:

Hi

Thanks forgot about that section and I your profile pic!

Well my symptoms are at the mo are feeling a bit bleh. I think this is due to the lack of caffeine though.:coffee:

I had cramping for the first three days, felt moody aswell def something going on with my hormones. Felt bit heightened more than norm. Yesterday and today not to much to report as yet just not feeling myself but I think that's due to the nature of ttc.
Anyone else similar?

Hello! The first time we conceived was though at home insemination and it worked first time :)
Now we tried IUI with no meds, only trigger shot (Saturday), on Monday. I'm only 2 dpo and it seems like forever! How are you dealing with this nerve recking TWW?

Also, I felt nausea very bad today, but I think it's way too early for symptoms!! What symptoms do you experience?

Hi,

Thanks for replying, im 8dpo. Well here is a list of my crazy symptoms!

1)Going insane!
2.) Too much googling haha
3.) Crazy dreaming
4.) Bloated although that has calmed down a little
5.) Gassy :blush:
6.) Sore boob?? :holly:
7.) Weird burning sensation in diaphragm last night couldn't sleep.
8.) I had akward cramping on 12345dpo on and off.
9.) 6,7dpo no symptoms
10.) Tired but not overly.
11.)hot at night
12.) Out of breath.
13.)Gagged emptying the dishwasher. Haha
Generally I just feel a bit different. If I'm not pregnant I think I need to see a dr after looking back at my list. lol.
I feel positive some moments then the next it hits me if it doesn't work we have to go through it all again. I had these symptoms with my DD and I just knew straight away. I can't help but think my head is playing tricks on me and I'm over analysing every feeling I get. Trying to stay level headed is hard work!
How are you both coping? :flower:

I have a lot of those symptoms lol and add obsessively peeng in sticks to that!! Do you have news?

Hiya,

I did a test Sunday evening and it was a bfn. Meant to be testing on Thursday. Feeling a bit deflated as I haven't had any symptoms this week and feel great! Haha I'm too scared to test again may let this one run its course but unfortunately I can have up to 42 day cycles:witch:
Weird I just knew straight away my 1st time. Did you know?

I wouldn't say I knew the first time. I found out 10 dpo so I didn't have that much time to think about it, but I remember thinking I was sure I was pregnant and that I was sure I wasn't pregnant, so I felt more or less like I feel this time :p the only difference is that the first time I felt a very strong nausea at 7dpo that lasted for one hour or so, and I remember thinking "oh yeah, it worked", to the point that I even told a work colleague that I was fine, that I was probably just pregnant ;) I was confident to that point on that day. But then had a few bfns and felt discouraged and doubted myself and my symptoms. I trying a FRER tomorrow, I'll be 9dpo. The first time I got a positive on a FRER at 10dpo! Can I ask you why you decided to try a natural cycle? :)

Yeah I had the same with the nausea and crazy dreams! I tested and got a faint line at 9dpo.
This time I just dont know tomorrow test will tell.
I did natural as I had a HSG/scan/bloods and they could not see any fertility issue apart from a blocked fallopian tube. They said try 3 natural cycles first, see how get on. Nothing else was mentioned.
This time round I went for the HSG again and it showed my fallopian tube was fine.
What does a trigger shot do?

I got a bfn today :( I do think I see the faintest line, but my wife doesn't see it at all :(

The trigger shot just makes sure you ovulate in 36 hours from when you get it. Also, for 7 to 10 days after the trigger shot, if you pee on a stick you will have a positive test :p but it's the med :p

I didn't estimulate ovulation or anything like that. Just the trigger shot to be completely sure that the egg would be released!

That happened to me I tested same time as last pregnancy there was a faint line. This time not a sausage. So depressing. That's why I'm scared to test again. :wacko:
You had the same as me 10dpo hard not to compare.
Ahh that's what it does. I just used ovulation sticks but maybe I think we should have waited for the test line to be just that bit darker. It was near the weekend and they don't do treatment over the weekend so we just went for it. We had missed 3 months previous as I ovulated at the wkend :dohh:

Don't be disheartened your in as what we call it safety week, still v early. :thumbup:

Well...did you test? Do you have knews?

I tested today and another bfn :( I'm so sad, I'm 10dpo. I feel like I'm out already. But I was thinking that maybe tomorrow I'll do a blood test, so that I can take this out of my mind completely!

Well I tested this morning. Felt sick with nerves. Just put a photo on on another thread in this forum. There's a very faint line but I wasn't sure if it was an evap line? I'll test again over the week to see if it gets darker. Look at my photo may make you feel better.
If it is so mines only just appearing at 14dpo. Wish I could do blood test x

Well...did you test? Do you have knews?

I tested today and another bfn :( I'm so sad, I'm 10dpo. I feel like I'm out already. But I was thinking that maybe tomorrow I'll do a blood test, so that I can take this out of my mind completely!

How did the blood test go? :flower:

Did you take any more tests? Is your positive progressing?
Today I took another test and BFN :( so I went to take a blood test, it will only be ready at the end of the day, they will email me the results. But I'm not optimistic at all. I was taking first response tests and I'm 11dpo today, so if I was pregnant I should be having a positive today. Also, I've been feeling menstrual cramps for a few days now :( I will let you know the results.

How are things going with you?

No more testing for me one was enough haha.. I'll leave it till Sunday or I'll see in 9 months see if it's worked! Thats quick results.
Do you normally get cramps before your period?
I only thought that's a positive sign. I don't normally get cramps until my period actually starts.

Sending you all the luck :dust:

I usually don't get cramps...sometimes I get cramps after I get my period, or maybe on the day that it will come...but definitely not 3-4 days before. But then again, I had unsual ache during ovulation even before taking the trigger shot, so it might be because of that (because usually I don't feel any pain when I ovulate). I don't know, this entire cycle has been weird so far...
So you are late already, right?

No, this what worrys me I'm on day 31 of my cycle it can be up to 42 days some times. Ive always had really irregular periods so couldn't pin point if I was late or not. So not really a 2ww for me.
See that's a positive sign to me. Did you do your test first wee of the day? It's still very early :thumbup:

Negative blood test :( Also, I think my AF just showed up today. Well, better luck next time! I wish you a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->