4dpo symptoms? Am I imagining things?

Hehendrixson

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am new to this forum, but I feel like I'm driving myself crazy with researching things! I am not entirely sure what's going on with my body. Up until two years ago I was very regular. Every 28 days, 5 day periods, like clockwork. That is, until I had a miscarriage. Ever since, I have been random. I am down to a 24-26 day cycle..still 5 days..not really sure when I ovulate. Last period I had (October 13th) came a week early, which seemed odd to me. So after this last period, I started using OPK's to find out just when I was ovulating. Turns out, I ovulated on this past Monday (SO and I had unprotected sex on Sunday). Ever since I have had cramping, which I never have.. I never even have any signs or symptoms anymore before my period arrives. I'm thinking I have a hormone issue, and have been to the doc but they did ultrasounds but didn't think to test my progesterone levels and so on. Ever since my suspected ovulation day I have had this cramping. My uterus feels "heavy". I am very "agitated"..my period is due again in 7 days according to my OVIA app. I'm just so confused! I started progesterone cream in hopes that it would keep my progesterone elevated in hopes that if I do end up pregnant, it won't result in a miscarriage. I feel so..out of the loop with my own body, but I am so ready to get pregnant. My oldest is 6, and baby fever is getting the best of me!

Is it possible to have implantation immediately following ovulation?

Thanks in advance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->