4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I am in my 4dpo and I am having dull cramps on the left and middle plus gassy some. i have an irregular period but i never get symptoms 2 weeks before my body has always given me 1-2 days to let me know AF is on the way plus my left side from the waist down hurts. but now, i am feeling these cramps. i O on saturday after my third clomid try ( at 150mg). I had sex sun and mon now the wait is killing me. I did end up taking a early first response test and got a faint pink line. IN all the previous times i have taken this test I usually see no line at all (only the control line) i am trying not to get ahead of myself but i have been waiting so long for this esp when two years ago two doctors told me that it was impossible and I had too much scare tissue ( third opinion showed nothing)

i'm feeling the crampy gassy with you. I don't know if it's real or in my head!

Diamondlove, you have really good chances of getting pregnant after a HSG :) FX for you :)

Eltjuh, the tests came with my OPK tests, so I am not complaining. I see something on my phone when I switch to inverted and zoom in. But I may be crazy. More than likely batsh** crazy.
Take a test and show me the results! I like looking too. But hey, if AF starts tomorrow at least you can get on with a new cycle. I wish AF would start the day nothing was fertilized lol. Just want to get on with it if nothing is going to happen.

I tried one, don't think there was an indent... or at least not as bad as the others were.... Not sure exactly cause it got a little wet after I took it apart and me trying to dry it scratched it I think... Didn't take any pictures!

I know, I wish AF would start earlier aswell if you're not pregnant anyway!! But then again I guess it needs time to sort itself out.... (the egg that is)
I'm keeping everything crossed for next cycle and keeping everything crossed for you to get your bfp! (Though it would be more fun to be cycle buddies and get our bfp's together :blush: haha)

Being bump buddies would be nice but we will be regardless, a month or two doesn't matter when you are already pregnant. It is aaaaaaaages when you're ttc though lol. Think if I am out then I will use clearblue OPKs like I did when trying for my son. They are way more expensive but actually gave me a + whereas the internet cheapies gave me close to but I kept waiting for + to ask for more donations lol. :blush: So we just had the initial two days when they started getring darker.

My normal ones have been fine plus i know when i ovulate...or at least the couple of days when i usually ovulate and i guess i can confirm with temping.... so if i wouldn't get my temp spike i'd just keep bding. So i think i'm not gonna use the cb digi ones. I did this month, but only cause a friend on here fell pregnant and had some left so she posted them (along with her prenatal vitamins specially for conception). Think i'm just gonna buy some cheap normal opks this month. That way you can see the build up in the lines aswell. Cause i only used the digi once a day so i was always wondering what if i ovulated between tests and i don't get a positive! But i did!

I think it's silly they only sell the whole package (of digi opks) and they don't sell the sticks seperately cause you don't need a new one of those readers everytime you need new sticks. If you could just buy the sticks i'd probably use them after all

Hey ladies, can you tell me what the benefits are w/ digital VS the lines? I'm hoping and praying for this cycle but if this isn't it for us I'm thinking about going digital...

DH was talking to my stomach last night. .. Said 'we need to keep thinking positively' ... Of course in my head it's like HELLO FAAAALSEEE HOPE! It really feels sometimes like it's never gonna happen!! :(

Eltjuh, guess I should have been more specific. I don't like the digital ones unless "confirming" O. I use the CB non digitals as I like the build up to O so I can tell when I should get and insem. I was actually told to use them by the fertility clinic when I was going there for ICI. But I have seen the digis (the ones with the smiley face- is rhat CB?) sell just the strips, they are harder to find though.

Diamondlove, I think the lines are better than digitals because you can watch them slowly get darker and "predict" when O will be. The digitals, like Eltjuh said, are annoying because you can never tell if you missed O until you get a positive. Sometimes the surge is small (like mine must have been this month, to not register a true positive- or the internet cheapies failed me lol) and the digitals may never register positive if you don't test at the right time.

It WILL happen!! But I know what you mean, eventhough I've already got 1 son I do feel like it will never happen. And I haven't even been trying (properly) for very long - specially compared to other ladies here!!!
Only been able to PROPERLY time BD this month. Before that we tried December, January and February but weren't able to actually time the BD properly cause of hubby's meds and people staying at ours and all that.... But this month we properly went for it and had 4 days in a row around ovulation and during ovulation. Next month I'm gonna do the same again, if not more!!

Anyway, the good thing about digital OPKs is that you get a sure answer on whether it's positive or not! Cause you don't have to compare the darkness of the lines and stuff! The only thing I find about digitals is that you might need to use them more than once a day as some people will ovulate within 12 hrs of their surge, so if you get your surge between tests then you might not know you're actually ovulating! And when it comes to line tests it's easier to tell, cause you can see lines getting darker, so you'll know when you're getting close to ovulating or close to a positive so you know you'll probably ovulate soon!
Just make sure you know that you ovulate within 12-48 hrs of getting your first positive opk.

I just bought a pack of opk's when we went to the shop, ready for next cycle!! Only 7 strips in there though but luckily I know what kind of timeframe I usually ovulate so I'll know when to start using them. And again, if it starts getting darker and I run out of tests at least I'll know we're getting close to ovulating and will keep BDing until my temp or FF confirms that.
AF hasn't started just yet... been walking around with a pad in all day, but nothing started yet. Cervix is definitely open though and feels more soft so I'm sure it'll start soon!! Can't wait, cause when it's over we can start trying again!!

Have you tested again yet Naaxi??

I'm either 2 or 3 days post ovulation, and I'm already going nuts. Knowing me, I'll start peeing on a stick by this weekend. Because I'm insane. Though I'm really going to try to hold off AT LEAST 12DPO to test.

Ah ok! Didn't realise that!! Well if you're not temping then it's good to use the digitals I guess, to confirm O - though technically you can still not ovulate when your body gears up for it.... BUT I guess if you usually ovulate there shouldn't be any reason to expect that you haven't ovulated after you get a positive opk.

Not sure where to get the sticks without the reader thingy... I think the reader makes it a lot more expensive than they should be!
Oh and yes, the smiley face ones are the cb digi's

Just been looking at getting a CB fertility monitor on ebay aswell... loads of people selling them after 1 or 2 months of use cause they fell pregnant with using it! So there's quite a lot of them starting at £0.99 so I'm gonna see if I can snipe one haha and some sticks.

I already expected it for ages... When I kept getting bfn's and my temp started dropping slowly from 9 dpo! Obviously I was still hoping but then my temp just kept dropping so from about 11dpo I was like: that's me out definitely! Also cause my cervix started feeling slightly open...

New month, new chances! Just hope it works this time!! haha

I already expected it for ages... When I kept getting bfn's and my temp started dropping slowly from 9 dpo! Obviously I was still hoping but then my temp just kept dropping so from about 11dpo I was like: that's me out definitely! Also cause my cervix started feeling slightly open...

New month, new chances! Just hope it works this time!! haha

I HATE that feeling, you know AF is on her way but you're like still in denial.. I always know from my skin and how bloated I get. It's awful! But as for right now i'm feeling super bloated and my back is killing me.. AF isn't due till the 9th so hoping this is signs... Although not getting my hopes up. It's so weird I cant wait to be pregnant but I can't imagine actually having it happen.. like seeing those two lines.. It's just been so long of a journey it seems like it's never going to end. :nope:

currently only 6dpo though.. so i'm sure it's not signs.. just that evil brain playing tricks on me again!

Ahw!! It'll be awesome once you get those 2 lines, trust me!!! I literally wanted to tell everyone!! But I couldn't cause we were only gonna tell our families and wait till 12 weeks with everyone else, so I went on here and announced it to everyone here so I got it out my system! Even before my husband knew for sure that I was pregnant haha!!

I haven't tested yet but I bought clearblue tests... don't judge me for the blue dye, the price was right for 4 tests lol. I am starting to wonder if maybe I am still in after all... May test with one of the 4 tonight... been holding my pee for over four hours now so it should be okay. Fx. If neg, I am having a beer tonight lol. 12dpo is still early but whatever. It is 4 or 5, maybe 6 days until af and I can't wait that long. Sorry you're completely out, Eltjuh but at least it is a new start, no more of this wondering game. Hoping your next month is the one!!

I give up. I am crazy in the coconut. Beer for me tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->