4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

sorry you're out!!! :hugs: hopefully you'll have better luck next cycle!!!

And that's what I thought aswell, maybe that was it... I did get up after to get my pj's on and wiped down there, but maybe this morning was still more..... could be I guess! You know when you go to the toilet and you wipe and it feels all slippery and gross :S That's what it was like this morning and it was sort of sitting on the tissue aswell..... Sorry if that's TMI, but like you said, on this forum nothing is really TMI, which I love about this forum. Even if it's kind of embarrassing bringing things like that up.... haha
Good thing there aren't (m)any men around cause they'd definitely be cringing right now! :haha:

In my view, nothing is TMI. I used to work at a sex shop, and it was my favourite job, so sex related questions or comments really don't bother me. I also read Taking Charge of Your Fertility at 18 years old, so CM comments are nothing to me. So don't feel embarrassed for bringing it up. But yes, I believe you just still had wetness from being aroused. I get quite wet when treated to oral lol. And I haven't looked at charts but I have looked at pregnancy test progressions and some don't even start to show until 11 or 12 dpo with a very faint line! I am hoping to see darker lines in he next few days for us both haha :) Fought the urge to test when I was up with hubby at 5. Got a bfn not 9 hours before. .. I am like a junkie haha!

Smply, sorry to hear you are out, but good luck on this cycle! Woo BDing again hehehe. :)

So here is another thing... been having dreams nightly. I NEVER remember my dreams. Like once a year. Wonder if it is related to getting up more with hubby or if it could be a symptom... :confused::shrug:

Apparently vivid dreams CAN be a symptom... but obviously don't necessarily have to be....
Any other symptoms??? FX you get some lines soon (and me too! :p)

I had some cramps today, some like AF some just random cramps.... I showed hubby the test I did this morning, cause I wanted to see if he could see the indent aswell and he did.... Also agreed there was no colour to it though....

Ugh, I've had enough of this already! Just want to get pregnant!!!!

Apparently vivid dreams CAN be a symptom... but obviously don't necessarily have to be....
Any other symptoms??? FX you get some lines soon (and me too! :p)

I had some cramps today, some like AF some just random cramps.... I showed hubby the test I did this morning, cause I wanted to see if he could see the indent aswell and he did.... Also agreed there was no colour to it though....

Ugh, I've had enough of this already! Just want to get pregnant!!!!

I agree!! I'm so over this wait... just ready to start AF so I can start over :cry:
Next cycle I wont test until 14 DPO....Sorry I am being such a debbie downer today,just in the dumps

Oh, I'm the same... been staring at people's charts all day trying to find if I could still have a chance and then staring at my test again thinking: I'm not pregnant..... and getting all pouty about it.... It's so annoying! Just want an answer. Though I only want 1 answer really :p haha

I know!! I've starred at my test for two hours..lol I'm like i see something, no i dont, may i do see something, no i dont and throw it back in the trash.haha. SOOOOO over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It comforts me to know that im not alone :wacko:

Yup, i just looked at mine again and said to hubby: i think there might be some very light colour to the line! Even though i'd just been to the toilet, checked my cervix again and it felt like it's opening slightly.... :s so i'm pretty convinced i'm out now....

I haven't made it to 14DPO without having to start a new cycle...I added the B Complex to my prenatal last month hoping to help with my LP, will keep taking it daily and see what happens. I've been having 29 day cycles for a few months now (O'ing at CD19), but this was 28. This is our last cycle before we go in for more tests, so something to look forward I suppose. I was just wanting to be pregnant before that was needed....

Yeah I know what you mean! I just want the one answer. Doing this much longer may drive me batty. The donor keeps asking when we are going to try again, seems like he gets more action from his wife when I am trying lol. I really hope I get something on 11dpo like I did with my son. But I don't have the implantation bleeding that I did with him so I dunno. Not much symptoms. Tummy twinges but could be AF. Cried about something yesterday, but it was valid and with a level head, I am still disappointed about it, so wouldn't consider it a symptom necessarily. Have a headache at the moment. I wish I had paid more attention last time. I am tired and went to sleep at 10:30 last night when I normally go to bed around one or two in the morning. And got up at five but went back to sleep after DH went to work, then awoke an hour later than normal. Peed at five and then realllly needed to go when I got up at almost 10, which is rare when I go in the middle of the night. I dunno. Maybe I am looking way too hard. Grumble.

Just had a cry at hubby cause I'm not pregnant... I was like: why can't it be easy like the first time and the other time! (that was literally a one off, we weren't trying it just happened and we only did it once aswell!!) I know there are so many people that have been trying for ages and nothing is happening and that must be soooo horrible!! If I get upset after even trying a couple of months then they must be feeling so much worse, but unfortunately that doesn't take away the fact that I'm having a bad time atm.
Just hope it happens again soon, everytime I found out I'm not pregnant I think of the mc we had in October and wonder why that went wrong, why couldn't we just have another healthy baby like my son! :cry: I get all angry about it aswell, cause my family are all christian and I was raised christian (though I don't really do much with it anymore) and it just makes me angry at God for taking our baby away from us!! (Not trying to offend anyone here btw.)

Ok rant over!!

No worries, I am Catholic and don't do much with it but still believe in a God and still get frustrated with Him. I am sorry for your mc, I hope that your angel is watching over you and that they will help bring your next baby to you safely. I posted one of the pics I did here on countdown to pregnancy and thought I may have seen a line when changed to negative... gahh. Going crazy. Soo hungry today, like an empty pit.

Man! What's going on with me! We went to put our son to bed and i wanted a cuddle so i put head on his bed and he pushed me away so i walked out and started crying again!

Your symptoms are sounding good! Fingers crossed you'll get your bfp at 11dpo like you said....

That sounds like a good sign too hun! Took a test. I suck lol. Will not take anything without fmu again. I just wanna knooooooow lol. I am obsessing and it sucks. I want to be able to tell the family for Easter, that would be nice. I don't know what to make out of any of the symptoms. If they are all AF then my body is soo rude.

I know!! It all sucks!! haha!
We just played 2 games and I lost again (been on a losing streak with all the games we played lately) and just went all stroppy and moany about it....
I would say they're good signs, but hey.... apparently that's normal for me when getting AF, cause I reckon AF is gonna show soon... but you never know I guess.... I'd definitely feel very stupid if I did turn out to be pregnant! haha But not holding out any hope...

Take it your test was bfn again then! Cause I'm sure you would've posted a picture if you think it was positive or if there was anything there at all....
I love looking at other people's tests... I like going on countdown to pregnancy and going through the 'unsure' gallery and voting on people's tests, cause I like it when people vote on mine :p haha

Yes i finally won one of the games! (1 out of 3 tonight) haha

LOL Yay, you won :) And yeah, BFN for sure. I tried seeing any sign and no. Nothing. Even looked in the sun and nope. I am so frustrated. Can it just be Wednesday or Thursday? Please? That'd be super. EURGH. Bloaty bloat bloat today. AF isn't due until the 2nd of April. If my body is getting ready for her already, then that is it, I need a new body. Or a new diet... Ongoing bloat for four days doesn't sound healthy. Maybe I am dying... Sigh. I don't think I am in this month. I still have an inkling of hope, though, because I do have a lot of signs and it seems ridiculously early for PMS/ AF symptoms. I think I may allow myself to test tomorrow morning, because I know I will want to, and it is the most likely time to show a faint line. So... 11 more hours if I get up to pee when DH leaves for work, heehee... I can hold out 11 hours before testing again... (Even if my brain is going :test: :test: :test:)

Haha, fingers crossed you'll get some sort of faint line.... don't forget to give me a picture to squint at! I'm testing again in the morning aswell. Am having some cramps/pressure in my lower abdomen and sort of on my hipbones atm. And my cm is all slimy but creamy aswell... it's so weird! Last month all i remember is having some creamy cm and a couple of 'globs' of snotty but now when i check my cervix it's almost like ewcm, just a bit thinner i guess.... hard to explain. So that kind of gives me a bit of hope eventhough i feel like i'm out.... confusing stuff this ttc haha :p

It is so confusing! I really hope we both get lines in the am! Maybe even ones we don't need to squint at too hard! Then the confusion and waiting of pregnancy can set in instead hahaha! :) But you can at least fill the voids with buying cute outfits and thinking up names you are fond of but aren't brave enough to name your child (Calypso for DH and I for a girl, we would call her Callie) :p

:dust:

I have never been able to tell with my fingers how my cervix looks lol... I feel like it is scarred from child birth maybe. I had my son in less than two hours from first cramp to having him in my arms, so lots of damage was done. So I check CM near my perineum and call it a day hahaha. I so want to be pregnant already. I know we only officially started trying this cycle, but my heart has been ready since LO was 6 months. DH wanted to wait. I am SO over waiting lol. 2 and a half years to conceive LO was long enough to wait.

Oh... and I am SO gassy tonight (tmi) I feel bad for DH hahaha...

I just woke up at 5am with the worst stomach cramps, bowel cramps that is... so i went to the toilet and did a test aswell... i saw a stupid indent again but when i look at the picture i took i think i can sort of see something, but i'm probably making it up..... it's definitely a squinter if there's anything there....

I'm on my phone though so i don't think i can upload the picture. Will do it when i get up in the morning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->