4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Omgosh :dance: I am sending dust your way!!!! Heading to bed. Morning luck for us both :)

My temp went up this morning, but probably only cause I temped later than normal, cause I woke up at 5am to go to the toilet so I couldn't temp at 7am (as you need to have 3-4hrs sleep before temping). So I temped at 10.35 and it went up quite a bit. But I tried one of those adjuster thingies on the net and that said if I temped at 7am it probably would've been 36.49 which is lower than yesterdays...

And I decided to just test again this morning when I got up, but nothing but an indent again.... I'll bet that picture from last night (5am) was just showing the indent.... I'll still post it though...

1st picture is the one from 5am.
2nd picture is one at 10.30am when I got up. And you can actually see the indent! Pretty sure there's no colour to it whatsoever!!

Attachments

• CAM00657.jpg
    CAM00657.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
  • CAM00662.jpg
    CAM00662.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 17
So sorry :( I got a BFN this morning too.... So over this crap...My temp went up alittle but still have 5-6 days until AF...

When is AF due for you?

Pretty sure I'm out. Will post a link to my bfn but there isn't even an indent to stare at. Nothin' there. AF is due around the 2nd or 3rd so I have another week of torture lol. But I am done testing until AF is late I think. My one last hope is these internet tests say they aren't for early detection.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test111740

Ahw!! :hugs:
Well if you are out then we can at least be cycle buddies, right?!
But I do hope for you that you still get your bfp!

I've been having some cramps again today, feels a bit more AF-like so I'm guessing the ugly :witch: will show her face soon, probably tomorrow, or maybe thursday (which is when she is due anyway).
I contacted the company that sold me the tests and told them about the indents, they said they never had that complaint before but they've sent me a new 10-pack of tests today, so I'm happy :)
I don't think I'll be testing anymore though. There's no point wasting tests on stupid indents :p Especially when I feel like AF is coming anyway...

I feel the same about not testing a couple of days..It just disappoints me and a waste of money :(

Not sure whether I'll be able not to test tomorrow haha... Kind of just hope that if AF is gonna show anyway it might aswell show tomorrow morning cause that'll definitely save me testing again....

I opened one of the test packets to see if they have the indent before peeing on it and they do... so there must be something wrong with them.... Well, at least they're not the way they're supposed to be....Though apparently, some people told me, just cause they have an indent it doesn't mean the test doesn't work properly....meaning, if you're pregnant the line (or the indent I guess) should still go pink...

Yeah, I am holfing off testing for as long as I can. Thinking AF will come soon for me as well. We can for sure be cycle buddies, hopefully we will O around the same time too to stay somewhat close :) I am just waiting for the :witch: to show herself now. I have almost a week to go, though.

I am glad they are sending you a new batch, that is so odd.

My AF is due thursday, going by LP length (12 days) and saturday if I'd go by cycle length...I O'd 2 days later last cycle, there was me thinking I was late last cycle... haha Guess not! Cause they say your LP should stay the same right??
I usually O on cd18 though as far as I'm aware...

So next cycle, if AF turns up on thursday and I O on CD18 again I'll O on the 14th of April. And expecting AF on the 27th.

Don't wanna start again, but I guess we're gonna have to if we want that baby! And this cycle doesn't seem to be it!
Someone commented today saying: oh your temp went up again, maybe it was just an implantation dip :dohh: it was nice to hear, but I know that can't be it cause I temped late! Bet my temp is gonna be on or under my coverline tomorrow! I'm gonna guess 36.30-36.40 but we'll see! IF it isn't though and it's still above 36.60 I will probably be testing again haha.... :dohh:

When are you expecting AF??? And what dpo are you? if you've still got a week to go, you shouldn't count yourself out yet!!

My cycles differ when I O. It is nice that yours are so predictable. When I got pregnant with my son, one month was cd19 and the next was cd16, this time it was cd12 which threw me for a loop, always all over the map. I am 10dpo today and cd22. AF is due on or around cd 29/30 which would be April 2nd or 3rd. But because I O'd so early, that would be 17/18dpo. So I guess AF can come any time around the 31st which would be cd27.

My eyes went crossed trying to figure that out hahahaa :) I am hoping your temps stay up, I wanna see more tests lol!

How long is your lp usually? Cause 17/18 dpo is quite long for an lp....i think....

Haha i was stupid enough to do another test tonight just before i went to bed, but nothing.... i figured i might aswell, consiering i'm getting a new (free) pack of 10 tests soon! Haha.
Pretty sure my cervix is opening though so no hope for me

I have never really paid attention to my LP. Because my O is all over the place I am guessing my LP is too as my cycles are kinda normal.

Ive still got hope for you :) :dust:

haha, thanks for the hope.... but you can give up now :winkwink:
No AF yet but temp dropped to 36.4 like I predicted.... so I didn't even bother to test this morning....
Feeling really hungry though and really restless whilst I was asleep (or supposed to be asleep)

How are you??

Oh no! I am sorry hunny. I am just getting up and debating on taking another test... sooo tempting... I found out with my son on 11dpo but I was also like cd27 or so. I am only cd23. Darn early O. Hmm. Well I really hafta pee so thinking I may. Will update with result. If neg then for sure won't be testing until AF is late. Hahahaaa I am hopeless. Vivid nightly dreams, though.

haha, thanks for the hope.... but you can give up now :winkwink:
No AF yet but temp dropped to 36.4 like I predicted.... so I didn't even bother to test this morning....
Feeling really hungry though and really restless whilst I was asleep (or supposed to be asleep)

How are you??

No Af for me either and I had had a temp dip too :( So I didnt test..:cry: Just ready to start cycle 3

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test112286

Lol nothin'. Wonder if $ store tests would pick up earlier. But I am not buying more tests until AF is due. Or at leaaast the 1st. Uterus feels weird. Maybe AF is on her way.

Now I have line eyes when it is inverted...

I am in my 4dpo and I am having dull cramps on the left and middle plus gassy some. i have an irregular period but i never get symptoms 2 weeks before my body has always given me 1-2 days to let me know AF is on the way plus my left side from the waist down hurts. but now, i am feeling these cramps. i O on saturday after my third clomid try ( at 150mg). I had sex sun and mon now the wait is killing me. I did end up taking a early first response test and got a faint pink line. IN all the previous times i have taken this test I usually see no line at all (only the control line) i am trying not to get ahead of myself but i have been waiting so long for this esp when two years ago two doctors told me that it was impossible and I had too much scare tissue ( third opinion showed nothing)

Can Clomid give a false positive? I sure hope not, otherwise that all sounds very promising for you, Hopeful. Good luck!

I had an HSG on 3/18 and o'd on 3/22 ... already driving myself crazy thinking i have cramping.. ugh! Don't start till the 8th or 9th.. so I have quite the wait. Refusing to take a HPT until AF doesn't show.. Trying not to get my hopes up...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test112286

Lol nothin'. Wonder if $ store tests would pick up earlier. But I am not buying more tests until AF is due. Or at leaaast the 1st. Uterus feels weird. Maybe AF is on her way.

Now I have line eyes when it is inverted...

I thought maybe there was something there, but on invert I didn't really see anything....BUT I'd try a different test if I were you. I don't like IC dipstrips cause they're so faint!! FX for you!!!
I didn't test today, but I think I'm gonna try later, just cause I got my new tests today and want to see if there will be an indent like the others.... Would be REALLY surprised if there was anything other than an indent there haha! AF is due tomorrow, so I'll probably wake up to our 'lovely friend' :S

Hopeful14 - Did I get it right that you O'd on saturday and then BD on sunday and monday after????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->