4DPO..... TWW buddies?

Should have said that I've had constipation going on, guess I suggested it but not flat out wrote it haha. Is this something that others who have been pregnant have went through early on?

With DD I was constipated the whole first trimester. Definitely a thing!

So today...both my boobs hurt like the dickens! It started with just the left and now both are like...burning and stinging. That's a super exciting sign for me! I'm trying to not get too ahead of myself but this kind of boob pain was the first sign of pregnancy with DD.

Keeping fingers crossed for us! I so badly want a Valentine's BFP.

Awwww fingers crossed for all of you! I don't really have any symptoms anymore. I'm feeling like we're out for this month. AF due on Wednesday so guess not completely out until then but sometimes you just know don't you? Oh well, on to the next month, just wish I had shorter cycles! (5 weeks for me) baby dust to all! Xx

Joan you sound like I did yesterday. I felt out completely, then today I've felt cramps and had snotty CM back as well as tingly boobs. Could just be progesterone but you never know, we aren't out til that witch gets us!

Did you test yesterday and today Joan? I did today and BFN. I'd post a pic but it's so blatantly blank there's no point! I was really weepy last night as I felt like I was out but now I'm hoping weepiness is a symptom!

Mrs d oh yes constipation is a symptom! I have IBS so for me it may just be that but pregnancy hormones can cause your bowels to become sluggish so it's harder to go number 2.

AFM sorry tmi here but now I have snotty CM again, and yesterday I had red blood when I went to the loo but it was from piles (again sorry TMI) which I've only ever had during pregnancy and just after. I read that you get increased blood flow in pregnancy which is why piles may bleed?? Or am I just clutching at straws hehe?!

Oh thanks Bailey, it's nice to have some hope and you just gave me a little so that's very lovely of you! Yeh I tested yesterday and today. TBH I thought yesterday I could see the faintest but I was definitely just tired/line eyes/wanting to see something! Today I was much more frank about it and it was defo blank. I was a little weepy about it this morning also. I'll keep testing until the witch arrives now! Do you just use internet cheapies? I do, but I have to early clear blue ones ready for when I do see that first faint line.

And that's totally right about the bleeding btw, increased blood flow can definitely cause it! FX :hugs:

Ooh glad to know I'm not the only person who may have come across this whilst researching (ahem, googling!)! I had an incident like this when I was 20 weeks with dd and I was terrified and went to hospital only for them to confirm it was piles lol :rofl: so at least now I'm more aware of looking out for exactly where the blood came from!

Its hard not to be a little bit sad but here's a stat for you, on countdown to pregnancy a massive 65% of women who tested at 8dpo got a BFN only to go on to get BFPs!

I use internet cheapies but I also have 2 FRERS and a clear blue to confirm hehe and to see that confirmation in writing on the digital :rofl:

It's so weird you mention that Bailey, I was literally just looking at the at this......https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

Interesting isn't it! That's me testing twice a day now :rofl:

It's so weird you mention that Bailey, I was literally just looking at the at this......https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

Interesting isn't it! That's me testing twice a day now :rofl:

Wow! Thx for sharing- im never testing fmu again, and might just start to believe that I am one of the lucky ones and start testing on 8dpo (tomorrow)

Wow Blo your chart looks great! Looks like an implantation dip, I'd definitely be testing if I were you!

Oh we are so similar! I wanted to test today so badly...but today is 8dpo and I can't bring myself to do it and see another stark white test.

This morning I woke up with some intense nausea. Could just by a sign AF is coming but usually I don't get nauseous this early. AF isn't due for 6 more days! I'm cautiously hopeful but trying not to obsess. It's a fine line!

Wow Blo your chart looks great! Looks like an implantation dip, I'd definitely be testing if I were you!

I originally planned to wait for fmu... but after reading those stats i decided to test... bfn (as expected on 7dpo)
:wacko:

Good to know!! It's so unusual for me so hard not to symptom spot 😅

Ladies what tests do you use? I use ICs and they have been BFN. So today I got up at about 2am and thought it was about 5am so I did an IC, but it was BFN again. Well I felt weird and didn't believe it so I thought sod this im doing a FRER, well I sat there for 2-3 mins and nothing came up not even the control so I just thought it was duff and went back to bed. Went to the loo again an hour or so later and........ :bfp:

And I did another IC and another FRER at 5am and the IC was BFN again but the FRER another :bfp:

So maybe y'all need to go out and buy some FRERs lol!!!

Bloblo when was your temp dip, sorry I'm on my phone and can't see your chart clearly

Omg Bailey, congratulations!!! That's soooooo exciting! Right, I'm going to crack open my clear blue when I get home then! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy Bailey xxx

Thanks Joan, I can't believe it! I'm still worrying as it's so early and I'd hate it to be a chemical but I'm trying to stay positive. I promise I'm not worrying about the fact that the second FRER was slightly lighter than the first one lol!!!

Awww it's bound to be lighter if your urine was more diluted though, let yourself be excited! I'm going to buy a FRER on my lunch break! Haha! Xx

Haha go for it! I decided that there's a clear reason that FRERs are so much more expensive than internet CHEAPIES!! Lol! I'm gonna keep testing with my ICs just to see if they ever pick up my HCG levels!

OMG BAILEY I THINK I LOVE YOU! I have THE FAINTEST EVER line on my FRER that I got on my lunch. It's sooooooo faint I have to stand in the light with it but it's definitely there. I can't believe it! I'm going to try hold my next wee and do another this evening. Arghhhh!!! Xx

Oooh yay that's amazing Joan!!!! Maybe try and leave it til the morning when your urine will be more concentrated? If you've got a faint line in the middle of the day imagine what it might be like in the morning eeeeek!!!

Congratulations Hun so happy for you!!! If you take a pic can you see it?

Yeh that's what I decided actually, to wait until the morning. I have one more FRER and then a clear blue I can use on Sunday. So exciting! But nerve wracking too! Now I'm noticing every single symptom. Also explains why I was soooooo tired yesterday and ended up crying over some fish and chips with my OH last night lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->