4DPO..... TWW buddies?

I nearly cried in my team meeting at work this week :rofl: looking back all my symptoms have been so fab but I just couldn't believe them coz I've had months I was convinced I was pregnant and the disappointment is so hard!

Oh I know, same here. It was only yesterday I posted saying I thought we were out this month! Best valentines ever :hugs:

Sorry I totally forgot to say I tried taking a picture hoping flash on would show it but it doesn't. How about you? I'll post my morning's if it's visible! Here's hoping xx

Thank you Starkette! Are you doing your first test tomorrow morning?

Thanks starkette, can't wait for you to test too!

Here's my FRER with the offending IC that was BFN from 2am.

Attachments

• IMG_4981.jpg
    IMG_4981.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 11
Those are some gorgeous pink lines!!

If I can wait until tomorrow, yes. I took one yesterday (IC) and bfn but I was only 8 dpo so it's expected to be negative. But still....I had hoped...

I was quite suprised how dark the lines were on the FRERs actually. That's definitely still hope though starkette, I did another IC this evening and it's still showing BFN.

I was quite suprised how dark the lines were on the FRERs actually. That's definitely still hope though starkette, I did another IC this evening and it's still showing BFN.

Really?! That's crazy! With DD I remember I first tested with an EPT test and saw nothing and then tried a frer the same day and got a clear line. Then I looked at the EPT again and maybe kinda almost saw a shadow. Such a lame-o test!

So I won't count myself out yet. My boobs still hurt so that's a good sign, but I had the same thing happen last month. It was a wicked trick my body played on me. I also don't feel much else. No cramps or bloating. I had indigestion last night but sometimes that happens haha! No nausea today like I had yesterday.

I just have to distract myself and get through the next couple of days. I'll test tomorrow and if I don't see anything I'll wait until AF is due. Keep your FX for me!

Here it is! Still looks quite light on my camera but at least it picks it up today! So happy. I have my fingers crossed for the rest of you xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 17
Woohoo I definitely see it Joan! Yay! So happy for you!

Starkette did you test yet? I did another IC this morning (saving my frer til tomorrow to check progression) and there's finally a very faint line. Only just though!
Our bodies are evil with the tricks they play aren't they?

I haven't tested with a frer yet....I'm too nervous! I keep telling myself I should just wait for AF to come and stop wasting tests. They're expensive. But knowing me I'll probably test today anyways! Haha!

Eeek you have far more restraint than me!! I'm nervous about using the FRER tomorrow though, really hope the lines are getting darker! I think using these ICs is freaking me out as they are so faint, it's got me worried but I need to remind myself that the ICs are just crap lol!

Well, DH and DD went out leaving me all alone with the tests....bad idea. Took a frer and it was definitely stark white BFN.

I'm really feeling down. I just am sick and tired of month after month of trying with zero results. I'm annoyed that it was so easy with DD and so impossible with #2. I feel like I'm never going to have another baby. I know, I'm probably crazy, but we did everything right this month. We timed things well and BD'd before, during, and after my fertility window. I just don't know what else to do. I'm going to wallow a bit. I know I'm not out until AF arrives but I really wanted a bfp before by Valentine's day. Oh well, I also wanted one for Christmas and that didn't happen.

Waaah....

Aw I'm so sorry starkette. Don't forget that your urine may not have been concentrated enough if you did it during the day. What dpo are you again? I really hope it's just due to implantation being a little later than expected Hun. And I totally get how you feel I felt like that the other night too when I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. It's normal to feel like that. Last month I was even convincing myself I should just forget it and focus on my career rather than waiting til after we'd had another baby.

Thanks for the encouragement! It helps. I'm 10 dpo and AF is due the 15th. I'll test again the 14th just in case I can tell my family by Valentine's day but I'm not holding my breath. I just feel like there should have been a faint line by now but MAN was the test white haha! I think next month we'll try the Egg Meets Sperm Plan. We couldn't do that this month because I was away during the week after my last cycle visiting my parents.

How are you feeling? Have you told anyone yet?

Oh Starkette that's still early so try not feel like you're out just yet! Go back to my chart I posted, at 10DPO with FMU 35% were still showing negative in pregnant women. You still have a chance honey. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Starkette 10dpo is still super early. I'm pretty sure I implanted on 5dpo based on the symptoms I had that day and I only got my BFP on 9dpo. If you only implanted at 8dpo (which is very very possible or even 9dpo!) then your HCG won't have had chance to double enough yet. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for that Valentines BFP for you Hun xxx

Also Starkette are you still just using internet cheapies? I did one yesterday that still showed neg! Bailey did you do another FRER this morning? Xx

I did yes, these were this mornings tests at 11dpo

Attachments

• IMG_4994.jpg
    IMG_4994.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member