4Ellie-phant charity boxes

HopefulMi

Expecting my rainbow boy
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Naomi and I used this site before the birth of my daughter, Ellie, who died at 40 hours old. She was born with a rare genetic condition, Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease.

Snce her death, I met a family who had suffered a stillbirth and set up a charity called 4Louis, to provide bereavement keepsake boxes for free to various hospitals. Just recently, we have set up a sister charity 4Ellie-phant and we aim to provide our keepsake boxes to children and babies who are long term in and out of hospital, for whatever reason.

I am hoping to start up the first batch of boxes in a week and so, I wanted to offer to those of you with sick babies who will be in hospital for a while or are in and out on of our boxes, which contain an elephant soft toy, a hand made baby book, a photo snow globe and hopefully a couple of other bits, which you can then keep all your baby's precious things in.

You can find us at 4Ellie-phant on facebook or get in touch on here.

Naomi x

I remember reading about Ellie on here when you were pregnant and after she was born :hugs: I hope you are doing as 'ok' as possible xx

As the mummy of a 2.5yr old who's spent his life in and out of hospital and a 15.5 week old who's never yet been home I think this is an absolutely amazing idea. Do you have a link to the Facebook page as I can't seem to find it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/250616454949560/ thank you. I would love you to have a box for each of your kids when they are ready x

Just asked to join the group :) It's an amazing thing you are doing and I am sure Ellie is very proud of her Mummy and Daddy for helping other families

I remember reading about Ellie in the loss section when you first found out she was so poorly. I was desperately praying for you. Its an amazing thing your doing hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->