• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4magpies is getting married [15/12/2013]

Booked my trial for my birthday, so I can look all pretty for my birthday dinner with friends.

Having air brush make up! Eep. Need to get researching what kind of thing I want now.

Hair decided upon and I've just put a best offer in on eBay for a pretty Art Deco crystal comb that'll go perfect with it, I was thinking a tiara but I don't really think it would be very "me".

Just hope it gets accepted and here in time for my trial.

So excited about it, it's expensive but it'll be worth it if I look flawless in my pictures.

xxx

Comb offer accepted.

Comb bought. Will post pics when next on laptop.

xxx

Stalking! You're much more organised than I am haha and my wedding is before yours! :dohh:

You've not long set a date though chick.

We set the date two weeks after getting engaged so I guess I've had more time. And it all comes quickly once you've booked the venue!

xxx

So my hair comb arrived today, it's beautiful and better than in the pics. Really happy with it and totally worth the money!!

Also we are going to book our honeymoon in July, looking at going to Egypt for 10 nights on the 17th (two days after our wedding!!!) yay!! Just been pricing it up tonight. This also means we will be spending Christmas away in Egypt but be back for new year.

So excited!

xxx

yay, glad the hair comb is even nicer than in the pics :thumbup:

Haha, you first mentioned booking the honeymoon in july, then spoke about being away over xmas and I was all confused because xmas is nowhere near july. Then i realised you meant you were going to book it next month, but book it for December :haha:

A trip to egypt sounds totally fab.

Welcome.

Hey guys. Paying off the balance on my dress next week and ordering our rings. Coming together nicely now!

xxx

Went for my hair and make up trial yesterday. Was amazing!! Before and after pictures are insane.

So glad I chose the hair comb I did too. Can't wait to get my extensions in now too but that's not till December! Haha.

Went for a slightly smoky eye, and red lips. Also had HD airbrush foundation, it covers everything, looks so smooth and feels like you're not wearing anything. False lashes too but natural looking ones.

So excited to get married now. The ladies were so lovely too, felt so at ease and I'm so glad that I won't have the stress of getting ready and messing it up on my wedding day!

xxx

Oooh how exciting :) I'm starting to think I might like to get my make up done profesionally now! Xx

Sounds great! I love red lips but rarely wear them because oh hates them :growlmad:

Honestly mummy may I could have spent the money on expensive make up and do it myself but I'm not the best or most confident with my hair and make up, I'm a crap girl and when I'm just doing it for a night out it makes me stress but yesterday was amazing. A nice, happy relaxing experience and they did a better job than I ever would so I believe it's 100% worth the money and I would recommend it for anyone. They know the affects of flash photography on stuff as well. If I can later ill post some pictures on here. Before/after.

They also helped me decide I wanted a veil too as I wasn't to sure to start with but they had one to try and it looked and made me feel fab.

Red lips are my fave, but I never wear lipstick! So at least it'll be special on the day I guess.

xxx

So glad you enjoyed it and are super happy with the results.
Definitely a good idea to get professionals to do it, especially if you're having a tan sprayed on too. I was bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding years ago and had an airbrush tan for it. I have super duper fair skin. But it didn't occur to me that my base/foundation would then be lighter than my new tanned skin, so I just did my make up as best I could (I never wear make up). In all the photo's my face is sooooo pasty white against the tanned skin it looks awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->