4magpies is getting married [15/12/2013]

Yay for booking the photographer :happydance: Love those Save the Dates too. I nearly went for the same design for the evening invites (before deciding to do free print outs instead to save money) :lol: we are toooo alike. Haha xxx

wow, that venue is amaaaaazing!

And i really love the dress.

Yay for everything falling into place so nicely!

love the dress! very beautiful!!! your venue looks and sounds amazing too! What a view in the background too!!

Save the dates are fab. You sounds very organised :) It will soon come round wont it

x

Hey
Long time no speak, if you remember me lol.

Lovely plans youve got! Gorgeous venue x

Hey

Of course I remember you. Not long till you get married now huh?!

I'm still trying to lose weight. Lol. Never ending. How are you and the family?

xxx

Hey

Of course I remember you. Not long till you get married now huh?!

I'm still trying to lose weight. Lol. Never ending. How are you and the family?

xxx

No it isn't can this next 4 weeks flying by like haha

Me too, sadly! I've had bad 12months, in and out hospital and poorly one after the other.
My girls are fine though at school/nursery now.

How are you??:hugs: xx

I'm good. Really happy.

I put about a stone and a half on but nearly lost it again now. Sorry to hear you've been poorly chick hope things are looking up now though?

Ooh wow. Big girls. They grow up fast don't they!

xxx

So not been here for a while as been slightly distracted with other things.

Made progess with the wedding I/we have;

sent save the dates out
paid the venue IN FULL!!
made my own bouquet
made my centre pieces (just need to buy big candles)
BOUGHT A DRESS!!!
booked a photographer
booked a DJ
sorted whos staying in the hotel
looked at rings and priced up, just need to buy
chosen and ordered cake

I dont think theres anything else we've done.

Major things left are;
suits for groom & other men
BRIDESMAID DRESSES ARGH!!!!

Also need to sort little bits like decide on hair and find a hairdresser and buy/choose my shoes ect.

Wow you've done a lot recently! How have you made your bouquet? Is it artificial flowers? Xx

Yeah it's artificial. Purple and white roses with pearls in the middle and purple and white ribbon that I've also used for my centre pieces.

xxx

sounds like you're all ready for the wedding! Making great progress!

Just a bit of an update.

Bridesmaids dresses have been chosen and are getting bought today.

Majority of everything else is sorted, just needs paying for.

Boys need to sort their suits. Off to the wedding coordinator on Monday to finalise who's staying in what room and taking my mum along so she can have a look around as she's not been yet.

Just things like decorations, finishing off centre pieces and I'm gonna make some mini versions of my bouquet for my bridesmaids.

Also need to do invites buy they'll be coming out of June's pay packet as work buying bridesmaids dresses and hopefully paying off my dress this month.

Really need to start thinking about what I want to do with my hair too and accessories.

xxx

Sounds like everything's coming along really well!

So I ordered my wedding shoes today.

They're a secret to the real world so nothing on FB please anyone who has me there.

They're white converse lined in purple with people stitching, eyelets and heel stripe and have our wedding date embroidered on the heel stripe in white and I'm gonna replace the laces with the ribbon that I've used for my bouquet.

Also chosen a MUA and hair stylist and in the process of booking a trial.

Decided on the hair style I want too, half up, half down with curls and gonna get hair extensions and colour my hair a rich choc brown. Probably have a pearl tiara too.

Getting excited now. Throwing myself into it to keep my mind off IVF.

Also going to get a little fur cape for over my dress.

Went to the venue yesterday and chose our welcome drinks, Buck's Fizz and mulled wine.

Also chose timings and everything and got the OK to have our family friend who is grade 9 piano play at our ceremony on their baby grand piano. Eeep!!

Think that's about it for now, oh and the longer we wait to start IVF the more chance we have of a proper abroad honeymoon so picked up some brochures, thinking Egypt or morocco or something.

xxx

Sounds like all the planning is going really well!
I think I saw you post a pic of some purple converse shoes on fb a short while ago? Or at least like the pic. Are they similar to those? Sounds very different but really cool.

I love the idea of a fur cape!

They're similar but they aren't sparkly.

Ill post a pic when they arrive.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"