4mo cluster feeds

lily28

ೋ.Mama Of A Prince.ೋ
Reaction score
My son turned 4mo last week, he is ebf, and he weighs aprox 14lbs.

We were away on vacay to a cooler climate this past week and he was feeding perfectly, totally by the book during day, aprox every 3 h, but he added an extra feed during night. Usually he eats around 8.30pm when I put him to sleep, 11pm, 4am, and 7am. He added a 2.30 am feed. - btw I don't mind the night feeds at all, he dream feeds and we co sleep so it is not a problem.

Since we came back home (hot climate), he is back to every 2 h feeds during day, and cluster feeding in the evening plus the extra feeds during night. He is practically on the boob every 30 min today, a lot like when he was newborn.

Do other mamas experienced the same around 19th week? :shrug:

Or is it just the climate/heat?

We've had this a bit recently. I think it's growth spurts but the change in climate is probably adding to it for you too. X

Apparently there's also sleep regression with 4 month olds. We're going through it at the mo and its so tough! :cry:

^ oh best of luck with the sleep regression hun...
He is sleeping alright, if anything he is tired and he sleeps all night and naps nicely during day.

oh I feel pretty drained with all that feeding! I hope it helps me lose some pregnancy fat too!

I find my little guy wants to constantly eat when he is overtired. We are at 15 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->