4NovBumpBuds.

:dust: HAPPY DUE DATE CATHERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

are u still having pains??

xxx

Had a horrible night ladies :( woke up at 3.30am with tummy ache thought maybe I needed to empty my bowels so I did, but the pains remained, they started to get stronger At about 4.00am - 4.30am that's when they started to feel like proper period pains and happening every 15 mins I thought maybe I needed the toilet again couldn't go.. Still got the pains now and that was 2 and a half hours ago!! Feel so rough and crappy and there still happening :( x x

Catherine your probably ina slow labour hun why dont u go and get checked out?
and happy due date Jenna babe!! :dust:

thanks lois :happydance:

& yeas....i agreee....i reckon ur in slow labour......hope things speed up for u xxx

Ive gotta go docs, had an allergic reaction to some pills they gave me for my SPD :(

I'm jut trying to keep myself moving lol managed to sleep for a few hours which took my mind off the pain soon as I woke up it started again x

i had a dream last night that u had given birth catherine lol......i cant really rememeber what happened though.....just came bk to me then lol

Lol I hope I do soon the pains worse when I walk I feel like dieing but it's egging it on so I don't care lol x

haha....thats exactly wat i'd do lol.......im sooo jealous of u havin these pains!! :(

i havent had a single thing!!

dont worry babe i had nothing on my due date, but today seems like good signs! x

I HOPE i go over due :haha: as silly as that sounds ive had an allergic reaction to the pills i was taking, which made me private bits all rip up and chap so im really sore down there, and pushing out a babies head... errr OUCH
on 12 pills a day, so just sleeping ALL day for me now until i go into labour, so if he wants to wait another week, i'll be fine with it. Probably be too PILLED out to even notice the date!! :rofl:
hope things are starting catherine have you thought about getting checked?
And :dust: Jenna, things will get moving soon! xx

I don't really think I need to yet it's just the beginning with the slightbpains etc, they have seemed to of kicked off again now and feel slot stronger. I'm sure I'll be ok my mums here she knows what to do lol x

awww lois....i dont envy all the pill taking!! u must be the 1st pregnant woman to hope for an overdue baby lol!!!

Glad things are still going 4 u catherine!! keep us updated xxxxx

He's well on his way now girls heavy cramping 4-6 mins apart from each other, wow it hurts but I'm excited!! X

If the contraction don't go in a few hours I'm officially in labour girlies!! :D just spoke to MW she said I'm deffinately having contRactions though :) the last one I had was EFFIN painful! Lol I now wish I didn't have contractions.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....lots of dust for u :dust: :dust: :dust:

i hope everything speeds up for u.......HOW EXCITING!!!!! good luck lovie

xxxxxxxx

It's going slow at the moment and very bloody painful!! Lol contractions still coming regulary so hopefully it will go quick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->