4NovBumpBuds.

Ahh and pineapple gave me a burned tounge all night. Made all my tastebuds swell up and I couldn't eat or drink anything! Really would advise that to anyone! lol!

that could work. He could end up coming out because he's hungry! lol

:haha: lol.......maybe!!!!!! i wouldnt advise it though haha!!!

Hey girls.......thought id tell u a little story if u get bored!!!......so u might have seen my thread y/day morning about car insurance....well ive copied and pasted it:

Im soooo annoyed right now, im hoping that moaning to someone & getting it out of me will make me feel better!!

So basically...OH is an agency chef & at the moment he is working at a hotel, leaves here at 4:15.....to get there for 5

well this morning, his car wouldnt start....not a big deal, sometimes when its too cold it wont, so he took my car ---not a problem ---OR SO WE THOUGHT!!

Police pull him over because the car is registered to me & they see a male driving it, so ask him routine questions.....turns out, he isnt insured to drive my car!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!! we thought that his fully comp car insurance covered him on my car 3rd party...but obv not!!!

So now...police have had my poor little car (im very protective of my car lol!!) towed to the car pound....left OH on the side of the road, so he's had to get a taxi to work....

basically im annoyed because its so bloody annoying, inconvenient, frustrating, a waste of money and oh...annoying!!

OH will prob get a fine/points on licence...he's had to pay for taxi to get to work, will have to pay taxi to get home later, then (hopefully his car wil then start later) to go and pick my car up which is usually £100+ to get it!!

Gonna end up taking over half OH's wages for the week!!!

All i need now is my waters to break & that would just be the icing on the cake!!!

Oh yea, & OH was pulled over in my car a little while bk cos obv he is male & its registered to me, & there was no problem....police didnt say anything about not being insured!!!

The only good thing to come out of this (& im really struggling to find anything good) is that we now no that OH is not insured on my car....

So that was y.days post........this is what happened!!!:

So had to get a taxi to the otherside of bristol... OH said i needed to go to police station first so that they could release the car...(makes sense) and then go to car pound.

so got to the police station (eventually - taxi driver didnt know where he was going) & she said to me that i needed:
-the slip that OH was given that morning
-documents for the car (which were in the car, Si had asked police what to take into station & they said, driving licence & log book)

Well i had the log book with me, & my driving licence, everything else in car

and she also said i needed the paper part to my drivers licence, otherwise they 'could' refuse to release my car!! - in which i proceeded to cry haha.....hormonal pregnant woman here!!! she suddenly said...oooh dont worry, dont worry, we'll sort it....

so, got taxi driver to take me to where the car was, so that i could get the documents (again, didnt know where he was going!!) & that was it....£50 taxi fare...i had £200 on me, £50 for the taxi & £150 for the car...so i had to get him to drop me there!! (he prob would have taken me to police station, but had to go & pick his son up at 2, by this tiime it was 2:10) lol.....i dont know y they sent someone that was on a time limit...muppets!!

Soooo...got the documents from my poor little car, and had to walk from the car place bk to police station....was bout 2 miles lol!! and i'm thinking 'shit, this better notbring on the baby now, cos that really would be just...not good!!' but luckily she stayed put.....

finally got to police station, where i couldnt do anything else then, had to wait for OH for an hour....but....dillema!!! how was simon gonna get to police station?? well....id taken money out of his account for taxi & release fee, so we both had no money for him to get a taxi!.........& he's an agency chef, been working at hotel nr airport for the last week, so didnt know anyone well enough to borrow there car, and no one could give him a lift!!

So....the only thing we could think of was to ring ray (our friend) he owns the agency that simon works for plus 2 other businesses...so its fair to say he's a very busy man!! but bless him, he took the afternoon out to help us...so he went to pick si up, by which time simon had started walking/running (he used to be in army so he's kinda used to it, even though it was 10+ yrs ago lol) & ended up getting 5 miles down the road......FIVE miles....i couldnt believe it!! i thought id walked a long way lol....

so anyway.....he finally gets to police station with this slip...& i hand over all the documents & driving licence...but...it was a different woman on the desk...a snotty woman!! so when i told her i didnt have the paper part to my licence she didnt look to impressed!! i think she must of seen my bump because she just sighed and went to sort it out....(god being pregnant can come in useful!!)

eventually after bout 15mins she comes back to us and says......'right, i am going to release your car, but you really need to get the paper part of your licence sorted!!!' (too right you'l bloody release my car)!!

so finally out of the police station & down to get my car (ray waiting for us).......handed over the £150 -reluctantly) & finally got to my car (my poor little car)....got in the car.....& IT WOULDNT START!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!

the battery had died.....god knows y......we think it could either be something they did in the car pound, or possibly the wire for my sub could have been touching the battery, but the sub is disconnected so not sure it was that....anyway got a set of jump leads.....and finally.....away we go......YAY!!!

left the place at 4pm, didnt get home till 5:30 cos of bristol traffic!!! bloody nightmare!!!

Now im hoping the baby will stay put till tues, cos im taking simon to work atm & picking him up, our cheque that was banked wont clear till then, so cant put him on my insurance till then either....so hoping baby will hang on till due date at least, otherwise ( i probably shouldnt be driving) i might have to drive & get simon whilst in early labour lol!!! MAD!!!

So yeah......bad day lol!!! Well done for getting this far, kinda turned out to be an essay!!!

how r u girls anyway??? any signs of bubs??? xxx

I did see your thread hun.
Really sucks. Like i replied yesterday, what a bad time for all this to be happening :hugs:

Haven't got much to report. I'm braving the pineapple again tonight (even though I had such a traumatic experience last time and burned my tounge) And having a curry! (So 2 things i've already tried, but hoping having both in one night... and bouncing on my ball, long way, and DTD later if i'm not too tired or in pain... serious eviction night :haha:)

Hows things going for you two?
Any signs? Any eviction methods your trying?

been feeling abit funny today.. not really had many signs at all though, think little man wants to stay put!! basically 1 day to go now :D hope your both ok x

How did ur eviction night go last night lois???

ive not really tried anything to be honest.....apart from walking loL!!

i hope u didnt burn ur tongue again......:sick:

Didn't burn my tounge :yipee:
But nothings happened either... Oh well... 4 days to go :)
xx

i bloody hate the police they have come round and accused me or my boyfriend of climbing ontop of next doors car and putting a fag out on the roof.. LOL!! how the heck did i for one climb on a roof im like a beached whale, and secondly my boyfriend doesnt even know the dosey sod next door!! LOL!!

lol....yh i just read that in 3rd tri....idiots!!! y would someone do that anyway!!! let alone a heavily pregnant woman!!.....muppets!!!!

ive just burned my tongue on my pasta n sauce lunch lol...too hot!!!

back ache has now started :D please oh please be the start of something im hating feeling like an umpa lumpa haha x

haha...thats funny!!!.....i hope its soething for u....dont forget full moon tonight!! so could well be lol!!! lots of dust for u xxxxx
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

just had to empty my bowels too which is good sorry for TMI haha, still got belly pains :D wooo cummon little man please be it x

ooooohhhhh how exciting!!!!!!!!!! makesure u keep us updated!!! i really hope this is it for u xxxxx

going to be disappointed if its not! lol might have to start trying some things to help it along x

go for it...get in the bath...thats supposed to make it worse isnt it!!

the bath sooths you when you have contractions, im just going to lay here it seems to be getting stronger me doing nothing so thats cool :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->