4NovBumpBuds.

ahhhh....catherine, poor u lovie!!!! have they given u antibiotics?? hope it goes soon for u xxxx

nope told me to pee in a pot first!! lol, ahwell im sure i havnt they were saying that the sticks people have been peeing on all day have said the same thing.. and its not exactly like everybody whos gone in to the clinic that day has an infection!! lol x

Serious eviction methods tonight. I'm gonna go for a looong walk after dinner and loads of bouncing on my ball, hot bath, another long walk :haha:

welll...i hope they work for you!!! :)

its gonna be so weird not being pregnant when ive given birth!!!

I was saying that to my mum earlier, how weird it's going to be trying to squeeze through somewhere and then realising you don't have your bump anymore! lol!

im sure youll give birth soon lois!! he might just want to hide for a little while longer.. the midwife is dappy mare anyway jenna lol, she said nothing today about what she said last time about him being small again.. when she said once youve given birth which will most proberbly this week as she said she will vist me, i was thinking god!! lol x

Yeah he may be comfy in there but i'm not! I just wanna cuddle him now Catherine... Especially the fact we thought I was in labour at 30 weeks and was getting all prepared to have a premature labour... I'm glad he made it to full term but after having everything ready since about 20 weeks i just want him here yanoe lol x

he will come soon dont worry.. the last week goes faster and faster.. i feel like i was saying i only have one week like a day ago, when i tell people monday then go WHAT!! trust me hel be here soon.. hes just hanging in there lol, has your midwife not said to you like how low down he is or anything ? x

yeah he's fully engaged, i've lost my plug, had a week of irregular contractions... but doesn't seem to be turning into anything lol

Do u have the same midwife evrytime catherine??? mines always different each time!!

any of u got a sweep booked???? mine is a week today :) :) :)

Lois.......dont worry, he'l come when he's ready.....:haha: :haha: GRRRRRRR!!!!

oooohhhh i didnt know uve lost ur plug.........i havent yet :(

well well....not long xxxxxxxxx

Mines always different too! My next appointment is with my GP next friday (so 40+1) and I know I wont be given a sweep then, i'll have be given an appointment at then, so if little man doesn't come on his own, it's gonna be ages before I even get a sweep/induction date!!

Hahaha... Same with you hun, Lexie will cme when shes ready too :haha: ;)

my step mums sister has called her new puppy......YES...PUPPY....Lexie.....HOW BLOODY RUDE lol.....(she didnt know i had chosen this name for our LO in fairness)....but still....its not a bloody dogs name!!! tututut

i lost my plug ages ago it was horrid!, yeah i have the same mw every time and she drives me flipping mental! lol like this week she measured me again, and according to her measurements baby is smaller than he was last time lool shes a proper fruit loop.. but oh well not long now and i get rid of her.. i have a sweep at 41 weeks if he doesnt come by then, but they have said i would of most proberbly had him by then so its ok x

yea she is a bloody fruit loop isnt she!!!! freak!!! she should be sacked, looking after pregnant women!!

yea i remember u using ur plug........that was ages ago!!! they grow back dont they!!?!

ooooohhhhh....all this talk is getting me excited about eating my chilli lol....gonna make it extra spicy :)

yea she is a bloody fruit loop isnt she!!!! freak!!! she should be sacked, looking after pregnant women!!

yea i remember u using ur plug........that was ages ago!!! they grow back dont they!!?!

ooooohhhhh....all this talk is getting me excited about eating my chilli lol....gonna make it extra spicy :)

lol i know its silly.. yeah but i think ive lost it again since then at the beginning of the week, there was something that looked very mucusy, im not even sure what i want to eat im starving but cant think of anything i fancy!! x

No curry on the menu for me tonight. Failed miserably last time, just made me having a really runny nose from the heat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->