4NovBumpBuds.

Thanks hun i will try,xx
Hope you have a nice and relaxed night too, hows bubs??

And can i ask a question, will having a baby end my career?
Im scared :S

bubba is good, hes really lively today haha, hows your bubbas ? noo corse it wont, if you want to keep your job or not thats down to you hunnie, nobody can make the decision for you.. x

Heyar everyone im back ;p
We just went for chips and ate them by the lake.
Sounds cheap but it was great.
,xx
Babies seem to like chips sasuage and peas. As i was eating them i got lots of kicks and movements!
:happydance:

Btw i'm thinking about a C-Section and wether i want it to happen or not. Tbh i think i might prefer one as it will be easier on me, and the hormones you get after giving birth may make me more suseptable to PP(Postpartum psychosis)
Ill obviously get some hormonal inbalances anyway, but i think its the lesser of two evils.

And im planning on working again asap. I dont want to loose emily as i have kids my life is as important as theirs its just they are the prior concern.
Im feeling really level now.

aha thats like my bubba he seems to loveee icecream, chin up everything will be fine! x

aha thats like my bubba he seems to loveee icecream, chin up everything will be fine! x

Yepp i know it will, well i do atm,x
Im feeling really positive, and aww ice cream imagine if babies could get brain freeze.
Lmao.

LOL, little one gets hiccups now, he had them for the first time the other day, made me chuckle :$ x

Aww what does it feel like, im not sure if mine have had them yet?
:],xx

:D I dont think mine have had them, while i'm awake anyway.
Although i might have been occupied at the time.
:shrug:
xx

i notice bubbas hiccups because they are really heavy lol like really bad x

helloo.....yea i havent felt hiccups either yet!! :(

Baby;s been really quiet again today...i wish she'd wake up properly!!
still havent found the bloody screwdriver...its really REALLY bugging me...its the last bit!! & then it'l be done, then everything can be put away & the nursery will be pretty much complete, just gotta wait for mattress to be delivered!!

What have u girls got left to get??

glad ur feeling better Em.....

Hows things with OH catherine??

big hugs xxxx

Ive painted some of the nursery DH painted the rest today becuase he 6'6 and can reach places better.
And ive also brought some clothes and the buggy. Got alot left still though.
,xx

are u gonna get matching outfits for the twins??? ur app tommorow isnt it?? xxx

Maybe if i can find some cute ones, and nopee i went an app for the babies the other day, i went the doctors today regarding my bipolar and my moods.

Omgawsh ive got my hampster out in his ball and he is following me everywhere, he is such a little cutie,xx
[e] well he is rosies hampster but im planning on stealing him off her :winkwink:
JK

hey girls! jenna if you feel she isnt moving much, try my technique, when i panic because he isnt moving i usually stand up and lean myself forward and shake myself gently, it brings him forward and you can feel him moving, she might be hiding away, the midwife told me to do that, and i feel it works everytime, i worry less when i do it x

Eeek, missed a whole conversation! Was busy watching 'I love you man' with Ben :)
Shauny gets hiccups alot! it's really funny when he has them! :)
Glad your feeling better Em hun. Remember, always here if you need to talk. :thumbup:
And haa Jenna, we have like 100 Phillips screwdrivers here! *Passes one through laptop* hehe.
Got my little sister at home with me today, because she's not well :(
Hope you all have a nice day :D

heyy morning morning girls, meeting frankie today golly gosh :\ wish my luck eh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->